2008/09 NBA New Logos & Uniforms

ebsports

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

NBA Live blows and has for a few years. 2K is holdin it down for basketball. But EA wins hands down in Football (Madden), Soccer (Fifa), College Football, Golf (Tiger Woods), and Baseball (MVP). I wish NBA Live would get their ish together!

Sweet! Now it's a video game thread!!!

10 Yard Fight. Game over.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

new wolves..i like the green!!

nbalive09bdavisclippersa.jpg

As weird as it is having a tree there, I kinda like that touch. But even from that angle, I'm still getting a Mavs vibe from it. Hopefully other views will differentiate it some.

As weird as it is having a tree there, I kinda like that touch. But even from that angle, I'm still getting a Mavs vibe from it. Hopefully other views will differentiate it some.

I can't be the only one who saw this picture and thought:

store_littletrees_pict.jpg

plus, wasn't jaric traded to the grizzlies also?? hopefully thats just further proof that live isn't finished and they still need to update the numbers??? I know its a reach, but one can hope

Yea, also Baron Davis will be wearing number one with the Clippers.

That's Cuttino Mobley.

No, that's Baron Davis. Not only does it look identical to Baron Davis, it looks very little like Cuttino Mobley. Davis wore #5 in Golden State, so I'm assuming that's just some laziness on EA's part for that screen shot.

IUe6Hvh.png

plus, wasn't jaric traded to the grizzlies also?? hopefully thats just further proof that live isn't finished and they still need to update the numbers??? I know its a reach, but one can hope

That's Cuttino Mobley.

that is definitely baron davis

Sweet! Now it's a video game thread!!!

I fondly remember when that happened to one of Patsox's concept threads some time back. Incidentally, what dupe must he be posting under these days?

Patsox actually posted in a thread just a couple days ago, I don't think he has a dupe account.

Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg

NBA Live blows and has for a few years. 2K is holdin it down for basketball. But EA wins hands down in Football (Madden), Soccer (Fifa), College Football, Golf (Tiger Woods), and Baseball (MVP). I wish NBA Live would get their ish together!

And hockey. I once got NHL 2K6, just to try to get away from EA for a little. I hated it so much I played it about 2 times, then went out and bought NHL 06, by EA of course.

That's Cuttino Mobley.

No, that's Baron Davis. Not only does it look identical to Baron Davis, it looks very little like Cuttino Mobley. Davis wore #5 in Golden State, so I'm assuming that's just some laziness on EA's part for that screen shot.

Yea EA is known for whipping up screenshots of players who played on a different team the previous year. Whether it be College, or just a differnt team, they almost always use the number from the previous year (especially for college).

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

I can't be the only one who saw this picture and thought:

store_littletrees_pict.jpg

You weren't. Sodboy mentioned it above:

All T-Wolves' players' armpits will now have the fresh scent of pine.

twitter_zps93c9c8f9.png @josh_j12 smbelt_zps438edf04.png

CFA- Fargo Bobcats

A little off topic...but Madden is incredible, Live is great...especially when they added All Star weekend in NBA live 05. Tiger Woods PGA is ridiculous (in the good way), and NCAA football is the :censored:, so to speak.

And you didn't even mention the best one... NHL.

i think 2k is a way better sports game maker then EA. EA was lucky enough to hit big when gaming was starting to grow. I use to play EA, but switched to 2k in jeez.. like 2000 maybe? There baseball, hockey and i think football are way better then EA. All i have to say is EA gets alot of gamers cause of the commericalization. Oh and kind of sad that EA had to go after an exclusive contract with the NFL so there Madden frachise wouldnt take a hit as 2k football, was gaining quickly on Madden.

Any news on the Raptors getting an alternate jersey?

They're not getting one; they'll actually be going back to the old 95/96 season uniforms full-time in celebration of their 13th season.

SWEET!!!

ccslcbanner_zps5eda8538.jpg

Any news on the Raptors getting an alternate jersey?

They're not getting one; they'll actually be going back to the old 95/96 season uniforms full-time in celebration of their 13th season.

What a welcome. First post and he gets the inside scoop from the creator of the site. How lucky.

That said...Madden is ok, Live is awful, FIFA is terrific, NCAA football is perfect and has been since 2004, and 2k puts out the best basketball games.

Archived