2008/09 NBA New Logos & Uniforms

ebsports

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bigger picture from the NBA Live website showing part of the short design:

davis2cclp5.th.jpg

I'm not sure what to think of these. Kind of off-putting. I'll need time to think this through.

Leaking designs seems to be the only thing NBA Live is good for these days...

Untitled-1.png

plus, wasn't jaric traded to the grizzlies also?? hopefully thats just further proof that live isn't finished and they still need to update the numbers??? I know its a reach, but one can hope

Yea, also Baron Davis will be wearing number one with the Clippers.

| BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

But, you don't understand, it's middle school design if they try to do something having to do with the team name. It's great design if they make them as plain as possible.

Am I against a tree in the scheme somewhere? Not at all. Have I seen a design yet that is capable of doing so, yet retaining some sort of aesthetically pleasing appearance? Not yet - unless you like pitstains with the fresh pine scent.

Regardless, the tree is a minor point when compared to the atrocity that is the piping.

Some strong rumors going around that the Nuggets, Timberwolves, Magic, Kings, and Hornets, will get getting new uniforms this upcoming season along plus with the Bucks getting a new alternate design.

Anybody heard anything else on this?!

Finally!

Now only the Sixers will still be using a design rooted in the mid-90's "EXTREME" mentality...

Leaking designs seems to be the only thing NBA Live is good for these days...

They had the Raptors and Bucks for the 2006-2007 season accurate, but I highly doubt that those Timberwolves jerseys are final.

I was also put off by the fact that they had Davis on the Clippers already but Jaric still on the Timberwolves. EA's screenshots still had Yi Jianlian on the Bucks, too.

A little off topic...but Madden is incredible, Live is great...especially when they added All Star weekend in NBA live 05. Tiger Woods PGA is ridiculous (in the good way), and NCAA football is the :censored:, so to speak.

Your crazy. :blink:

A little off topic...but Madden is incredible, Live is great...especially when they added All Star weekend in NBA live 05. Tiger Woods PGA is ridiculous (in the good way), and NCAA football is the :censored:, so to speak.

PS2 user, are ya? Live is atrocious (08, anyway) for the PS3. But I agree, EA stepped up their games with NCAA Football and one you didn't mention, FIFA. And I hate soccer.

*Doesn't care what the new jerseys look like, because they kept GREEN!*

I'm both glad and surprised they managed to incorporate green somehow. It's about time teams try to distance themselves from the mistakes of teams who only use blue and blue. I don't understand all the fuss about having a tree on each side, I think it looks good. It is different but different is not a bad thing when it's well done.

plus, wasn't jaric traded to the grizzlies also?? hopefully thats just further proof that live isn't finished and they still need to update the numbers??? I know its a reach, but one can hope

Yea, also Baron Davis will be wearing number one with the Clippers.

That's Cuttino Mobley.

rbze43.jpg

23vhpba.jpg11r3n9f.jpg

PS2 user, are ya? Live is atrocious (08, anyway) for the PS3. But I agree, EA stepped up their games with NCAA Football and one you didn't mention, FIFA. And I hate soccer.

FIFA is great. They also have a UEFA euro game out which is awesome also.

And I actually have a PS3, I haven't played my PS2 since madden 07 was out. EA kicks ass

Archived