2008/09 NBA New Logos & Uniforms

ebsports

Wolves new unis are being unveiled in August.

You used to hold me

Tell me that I was the best

Anything in this world I want

I could posses

All that made me want

Was all that I can get

In order to survive

Gotta learn to live with regrets

-President Carter

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't know if anyone has seen this at all, I didn't see any posts of it in other threads or this one, but this is the fashion replica jersey for the Hornets, using the Fleur de Bee.

p4565546dt.jpg

I know it's obviously not their new jersey, but is it possible they would be incorporating the striping into their new jerseys?

that hornets jersey just looks like a crappy mavericks jersey

i guess there is a chance that is what the new FDB will look like, since we haven't seen it with the new 'mardi gras blue' or whatever the hornets are calling their new color

i really hope the hornets new jerseys won't be just another 2 shades of blue jersey

Don't know if anyone has seen this at all, I didn't see any posts of it in other threads or this one, but this is the fashion replica jersey for the Hornets, using the Fleur de Bee.

p4565546dt.jpg

I know it's obviously not their new jersey, but is it possible they would be incorporating the striping into their new jerseys?

OH NO. If it is true than YET ANOTHER western conference team with a navy/sky blue color combo.

That makes it the JAZZ, GRIZZLIES, MAVS, and now HORNETS?

Okay, If it is a fasion jersey then good, Can't wait to see the new ones in August.

p4565546dt.jpg

OH NO. If it is true than YET ANOTHER western conference team with a navy/sky blue color combo.

Okay, If it is a fasion jersey then good, Can't wait to see the new ones in August.

You forgot the Thuggets

p4565546dt.jpg

You forgot the Thuggets

Thuggets huh?

"Mr. President, call in the National Guard! Send as many men as you can spare! Because we are killing the Patriots! They need emergency help!" - Shannon Sharpe

p4565546dt.jpg

You forgot the Thuggets

Thuggets huh?

AS A Blazers Fan I have to feel the joy of calling a team by a mocking name that implys less than savory behavior of the players... IT's my turn!! :D

Anybody here anything for the Sixers in 08 or 09?

The team is really pushing the old white ball logo and the 1982-83 unis around the website (it's on the Elton Brand homepage thing right now). Then, they used a Josh Smith throwback jersey during the time he was here visiting.There were also numerous polls on the site asking "What do you think about this throwback logo?" and "What do you think about throwback unis? Will they ever go out of style?"

Anybody heard anything? Most likely not for this year, but next? I could see this team's new regime trying to make new changes to the look of the franchise.

philliescreamersig2copy.png

The team is really pushing the old white ball logo and the 1982-83 unis around the website (it's on the Elton Brand homepage thing right now). Then, they used a Josh Smith throwback jersey during the time he was here visiting.There were also numerous polls on the site asking "What do you think about this throwback logo?" and "What do you think about throwback unis? Will they ever go out of style?"

Anybody heard anything? Most likely not for this year, but next? I could see this team's new regime trying to make new changes to the look of the franchise.

They're just going to wear throwbacks at some point this next season.

New regime? It's just a new GM... Snider is still running the show (though I guess technically the current logo / uniforms are Croce's.)

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

they are playing up their history because of the 60th anniversary for the team this year, as we have seen proof of in the worst Anniversary logo in NBA History.

Philadelphia76ers_60thAnniv_2009_SO.gif

I know about the whole 60th anniversary thing, but I thought they might be looking at it after this season too, especially with those poll questions they asked about.

...and I shouldn't have said new "regime" I meant like a new "direction" kind of thing. I.E. "The Billy King/Allen Iverson era is over" type of thing.

philliescreamersig2copy.png

Archived