• Last Reply
Some more pics:

hornets1.jpg

hornets2.jpg

hornets3.jpg

More pics? That's the same pic as before, cropped and resized 3 different times

I meant more pictures with slightly different views for you nitpickers. :P

16 NBA Titles

1949, 1950, 1952, 1953, 1954, 1972, 1980, 1982, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2009, 2010

yeah...im not seeing the point of posting those 3 crops of what i posted b4.

I'm not trying to discredit what you posted, I was just adding a few more slightly different angles of the pic you posted. Whatever.

16 NBA Titles

1949, 1950, 1952, 1953, 1954, 1972, 1980, 1982, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2009, 2010

I'm not trying to discredit what you posted, I was just adding a few more slightly different angles of the pic you posted. Whatever.

It looks like the same angle in three different sizes. We can't see more or less of the logo. We just see bigger or smaller logo.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Looks like the logo from the screenshots has more purple in it than the one we saw before.

Thats what I was thinking. Are they bringing back the purple? Or is it just how it looks from the TV. Also just from that little glimpse of the jersey, it does look very similar to the old Charlotte Hornets jerseys. Of course once we see the whole thing it my not be close.

Guys, get off his back. Clearly, the new uniform is so technologically advanced that it makes the player look exactly the same no matter what angle you're looking at him from. Think of how hard it will be for defenders to play against someone who always appears to be facing them? This is way more technology than was used in the Bobcats transparent-trim uniforms.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Is it just my eyes, or is that green insert in fact a tree?

Also, I so hope that it's the angle, because those look like the current numbers, and in my opinion, the numbers were the one thing that had to be changed.

VmWIn6B.png

It looks like a tree, and yes, the numbers do look the same.

Also, I so hope that it's the angle, because those look like the current numbers, and in my opinion, the numbers were the one thing that had to be changed.

Good hell, so they managed to make their unis even more gaudy? As if the little treetrim wasn't cute enough, they had to go and plant a big honkin' tree right on the side panels. And they leave the ridiculous number font alone. <shrug> Great work by their middle-school design team. Oh, and piping. Can't forget the #@#@! piping!

Good hell, so they managed to make their unis even more gaudy? As if the little treetrim wasn't cute enough, they had to go and plant a big honkin' tree right on the side panels. And they leave the ridiculous number font alone. <shrug> Great work by their middle-school design team. Oh, and piping. Can't forget the #@#@! piping!

I gotta reserve judgment until I see more views, and ideally the real life version. Video games have been known to crap the bed in terms of pretty big details, so let's wait and see. But initially, I like the tree in the side panel. They're the Timberwolves, so I'm glad to see that represented on the uni--and at first glance it's a hell of a lot less gaudy than the tree trim they had before. But I'm just happy there's a decent amount of green in the limited amount we can see, that's very encouraging in terms of allaying our collective fears.

But, you don't understand, it's middle school design if they try to do something having to do with the team name. It's great design if they make them as plain as possible.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

But, you don't understand, it's middle school design if they try to do something having to do with the team name. It's great design if they make them as plain as possible.

I get your sarcasm--but wow, do I like the idea of a couple of bigger, simpler trees instead of the barely discernible mess of them that they had before.

i kinda like the idea of a tree and the surrounding sky around the arms... its different and interesting

I didn't even think of the blue as being sky. That's a very cool dimension to it.

nbalive09bdavisclippersa.jpg

All T-Wolves' players' armpits will now have the fresh scent of pine.

For a partial look, it's not bad so far. But they better junk that clunky, outdated number font. The "8" is upside-down, for cryin' out loud!

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

Archived