Brett Favre

Cujo

It's always fascinated me about players "refusing" to play somewhere and then try to tell me playing this game is just like any other job.

Back in the day when I was living in Atlanta, my dad was told he was being transferred to Baton Rouge, LA. At first he was hesitant and refused, but he was told he'd be out of a job if he didn't go. Why not do that for Farve?

1. Your dad didn't make 12 million bucks a year.

2. If the Pack are stupid enough to let that hissy-fit throwing bitch ass prima donna with a God complex walk, he'll be out of work for about 3.5 seconds.

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

Β 

• Replies 522
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't quite understand this, but what the makes Minnesota or Chicago more appealing to Favre than New York or Tampa Bay?

Does he not like the personel or the system they run in NY or TB, or does Brett just want to stick it to the Packers that much?

6uXNWAo.png

I don't quite understand this, but what the makes Minnesota or Chicago more appealing to Favre than New York or Tampa Bay?

Does he not like the personel or the system they run in NY or TB, or does Brett just want to stick it to the Packers that much?

Gruden likes people that stick to his plan and the Jets aren't close enough to make it worth his while. Minnesota has a good defense and running offense. Favre in place of T Jackson makes them a contender. Bevell runs a similar offense like the Pack. As for Chicago, I think the media throws them in because they have no answer at QB. For Brett, if he can't have the Packer job, the Vikings is the only other suitable situation.

shysters_sm.jpg

"One of my concerns is shysters show up and take advantage of people's good will and generosity".

Gruden likes people that stick to his plan and the Jets aren't close enough to make it worth his while. Minnesota has a good defense and running offense. Favre in place of T Jackson makes them a contender. Bevell runs a similar offense like the Pack. As for Chicago, I think the media throws them in because they have no answer at QB. For Brett, if he can't have the Packer job, the Vikings is the only other suitable situation.

But Favre sucks in domes.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

It's always fascinated me about players "refusing" to play somewhere and then try to tell me playing this game is just like any other job.

Back in the day when I was living in Atlanta, my dad was told he was being transferred to Baton Rouge, LA. At first he was hesitant and refused, but he was told he'd be out of a job if he didn't go. Why not do that for Farve?

1. Your dad didn't make 12 million bucks a year.

2. If the Pack are stupid enough to let that hissy-fit throwing bitch ass prima donna with a God complex walk, he'll be out of work for about 3.5 seconds.

3. If the Pack "fires" him, which one can only assume is the same as releasing him, he gets what he wanted at the very start of all this. Then Farve get to sign where he wants, and the Pack ends up with no compensation what so ever.

GTA United(USA) 2015 + 2016 USA Champions/Toronto Maroons (ULL)2014, 2015 + 2022 Gait Cup Champions/Toronto Northmen (TNFF)

The Packers should take him back and ride this out until someone goes down elsewhere. It's a gamble, but other action could be worse. It's not like they don't have the cap space to do it. If Brett becomes a disruption, suspend him. But don't give him his outright release.

shysters_sm.jpg

"One of my concerns is shysters show up and take advantage of people's good will and generosity".

The Packers should take him back and ride this out until someone goes down elsewhere. It's a gamble, but other action could be worse. It's not like they don't have the cap space to do it. If Brett becomes a disruption, suspend him. But don't give him his outright release.

We'll be laughing if Aaron Rodgers goes down and we have to depend on Brian Brohm or Matt Flynn to lead us

Β 

JETS|PACK|JAYS|NUFC|BAMA|BOMBERS|RAPS|ORANJE|

Β 

We'll be laughing if Aaron Rodgers goes down and we have to depend on Brian Brohm or Matt Flynn to lead us

That would be funny. The packers be kicking ejouther in the ass if that happened.

Its quite simple really....its the "if i cant play for you,let me try to beat you twice a year" mentality.

I think if Rodgers outplays him the rest of camp they should make him hold a clipboard the rest of the year.

Kings Cross AFC -BIP, Winnipeg Falcons - TNFF, St. Louis ArchersΒ - MLF

Β 

I, for one, am glad it's over so ESPN can stop slurping over Favre.

Oh, it's not over. This obsession will continue for at least a few more months.

No... He did not say that... Damn, all of the times I need a smiley of someone going 'ARRRGHHH!' like Charlie Brown did.

Β 

The Packers have relented on their previous stance of making Favre ride the bench, and now it's going to be a QB Battle.

Talk about flip flops.

All they said is that he could complete for a job. Still doesn't mean Rodgers job is up for grabs. In interviews with Thompson and Murphy tonight, they are being very careful with wording to questions being asked.

shysters_sm.jpg

If I'm Aaron Rogers, I slap Brett Favre right in his face, in front of the whole team.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Archived