Oregon State's new unis

ONUV

Simple and clean. Very effective.

I like the number font myself, especially since it's part of the "unified" branding they're trying to do.

Agreed on the OS helmets and the similar pants. This may be interesting to watch develop.

AUSPole.pngWAT2nd.png

Go Gators. Go Blue Raiders. Go Commodores. Go USC Trojans.

Preds & Avs.

Braves, Rays, & Dodgers.

Titans, Colts, Broncos, Cardinals.

Grizzlies. 14ers, Jam.

Team Spirit + Laziness = Yay.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They remind me of the original Bengals jerseys. They are kind of plain, but anything is better than the sportsbras... well at least in every state but Oregon :D

I like the numbers, but I'm curious how the 2s and 7s look in that font.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

It's sad, but I actually said "Wow" when I clicked on that link and saw the jerseys. Obviously, these aren't groundbreaking, but I am impressed by these because they removed those awful, pointless bra-like designs and, after doing that, I can't see that Nike added any unnecessary piping/panels/etc.

What is the world coming to if there isn't at least one random piece of color awkwardly placed on a new college football uni? Seriously though, to me, these show that a uniform can be modern and still traditional... they don't have to be throwbacks.

I like simple and clean. I like that they kept their custom font. And I'm a little stunned that they were able to get away with it. Glad they left the craziness to Oregon.

i didnt like the bras but these look 2 simple. we need to see them with pants and helmets

I have to imagine that the helmet and the pants are going to be the same.

Somewhat o/t... am I the only one that actually liked the hunter orange pants OS had a few years ago? I'd love to see them used with these jerseys.

(sorry... couldn't find a picture)

Archived