Remodeling the Blue Jays

NDwas

I think I have seen more Blue Jays remakes on this board than any other team, but I think this is my favorite so far. I like the middle cap with the white area in the front and have wondered if any team will go back to something like that any time soon. The only place I see anything like that is Joe Mauer's catching helmet.

I think I have seen more Blue Jays remakes on this board than any other team, but I think this is my favorite so far. I like the middle cap with the white area in the front and have wondered if any team will go back to something like that any time soon. The only place I see anything like that is Joe Mauer's catching helmet.

And the Jays retro jerseys...

6fQjS3M.png

That's nice. Reminds me a bit of the best Toronto concept I've ever seen on here (wish I remember who did it).

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

I'd prefer to see the bit of red in the new roads and homes, like in the old set. I know you're not supposed to have a baseball in the hat logo, but don't the Mariners have a small one in theirs? (Yes.) To me, the royal and sky blue look like they're missing something, and it's the red, IMO. I don't want as much red as in the Roger Clemens era (sorry), but more like in the Joe Carter era. But, all that aside, I'd love to see a return of the BLUE Jays.

Pretty good.

I'd rather the white-paneled cap use the new logo, because if they actually did switch to this then I'd prefer it to be worn (on occassion) because it's nice looking, not just because it's retro uniform night. Besides, if they switched to your home whites, I don't see too much reason for them to wear the retro uniforms.

Archived