Logos You Like That Everyone Else Hates

crashcarson15

I've always liked the Penguins previous logo and never understood why it's so hated. The "pigeon" looks more like an actual penguin than the "classic" logo.

The triangle thing makes it look a little weird, but it was part of the original logo and I suppose it had to be kept.

3102.gif

EMPEROR2.JPG

I agree, I loved this logo.

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle. When the sun comes up, you'd better be running." - Unknown | 🌐 Check out my articles on jerseys at Bacon Sports 🔗
spacer.png

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply
318.gif

Yeah, I don't get all the hate for this logo? Could someone please explain it to me? I think it's pretty OK.

Like the others have said, the logo itself isn't horrible as much as the B oddly placed. The only thing I don't like about the logo is the white beak. My personal opinion is that the beak and outline colors should be switched.

RAVEN.png

rams3_zps8ezugnuj.jpg

145.gif

should be the primary

I also agree with the Islanders logo...they should use it and just adjust the colors and uniform...it looks silly with the bright blue, neon orange, and grey and all but in one of the new jersey styles with toned down colors it'd be alright - the current one may be classic but if your classic logo is butt ugly then it loses it's replacement immunity

Love the Canucks orca logo, the Islanders fisherman logo, and the Brewers entire non-alt uniform set.

Hate the Capitals new uniforms in their entirety, as well as the everything the Phillies have worn this decade.

Love the Twins M cap logo, which nobody else seems to. Love the old cubist Coyotes logo.

But most of all, in terms of the difference between how very much I like it and how extremely much everyone else seems to hate it, love love love the Padres tan road jerseys.

Oh, and I really don't much like any element of the Detroit Tigers uniforms except the home cap, and I think the Yankees have the most overrated uniforms in sports history. Both teams have uniforms composed almost entirely of things that people here (correctly) decry when they see them on new uniforms, save for gradients and bevels. Apparently, mediocre crap + existed before we were born = Ultimate Uniform Greatness.

20082614447.png

381.gif

don't know why no one likes it

don't know why no one uses it ANYWHERE

if nothing else slap it on a hat or t-shirt or program or web banner or SOMETHING!!!

I think a lot of people like it. Keep the plain brown helmets, but make the team the Bulldogs and use this logo.

• 2 weeks later...
381.gif

don't know why no one likes it

don't know why no one uses it ANYWHERE

if nothing else slap it on a hat or t-shirt or program or web banner or SOMETHING!!!

I think a lot of people like it. Keep the plain brown helmets, but make the team the Bulldogs and use this logo.

No, don't change the name, just make it the primary logo, but don't put it on the uniform.

signature1b.png

signature2qx.png

145.gif

should be the primary

I also agree with the Islanders logo...they should use it and just adjust the colors and uniform...it looks silly with the bright blue, neon orange, and grey and all but in one of the new jersey styles with toned down colors it'd be alright - the current one may be classic but if your classic logo is butt ugly then it loses it's replacement immunity

I like that logo, but not the colors or the grey beveled outline. If they changed it to the current colors I think it'd make a great compliment to their set.

msg-117798227822.jpg

145.gif

should be the primary

I like that logo, but not the colors or the grey beveled outline. If they changed it to the current colors I think it'd make a great compliment to their set.

I agree. Match the colors to the regular ones and have it as a shoulder patch. But their primary needs to stay the same. The Rangers primary is beautiful.

jNTsTyQ.png

p0baxbpgemif35g5ql1xt4z3q.gif

Getting my homer-ness out of the way early...I freaking LOVE this identity. Those are honestly my favorite Hawks uniforms of all time, and I really wouldn't be opposed to them busting ANY of these out as throwbacks again, especially the lime green one. Just pure awesomeness.

I love this color set as well, since it would be pretty much unique in today's NBA (the T-Wolves don't emphasize the green so they don't count). I was disappointed the Hawks' new identity set didn't go back to these colors.

Count me in, also with the navy set. I wish the NBA, with all the technology available now, had the same audacity as the ABA back then, and doubt they'll be that much throwbacks from today 20 yrs from now. I also wish I had $259,96324 to get me some Pistol Pete an Dr J (Nets) @ M&N

• 3 weeks later...
The Buffaslug is the greatest. Did anyone notice that it's like abstract cave art? Think about it. It rocks.

Stone age joke. GET IT??? "it ROCKs!!"

:P

fux8k8.jpg

zqsjk.png

dyu9sx.png

"Why would anybody ever eat anything besides breakfast food?"-Leslie Knope (Amy Poehler), Parks and Recreation

Archived