2009 NCAA Basketball Thread

Drew22

• Replies 632
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Now 10:00 on the west coast. That some of you guys are still up is amazing. This is just silly.

And I remember when there was 15 minutes left in the 2nd quarter, I was thinking "Why can't these guys make a shot?"

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

The glorious sixth overtime.

Should we just pencil West Virginia into the Big East championship game?

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

At this point I don't even care if Syracuse loses. Just knowing they were a part of this historic game is good enough for me. If they win it, hey that's great, but they're just goign to get blown out against WVU. This is just insane though. I'm going to get a good 5 hours of sleep for school tomorrow, but I don't even care.

AND HARRIS MISSES A DUNK, gets the board, and1!!! Good gosh this is entertaining.

spacer.png

erikas | go birds | dribbble 

Memphis as a #1 seed anybody?

127-117 Syracuse wins, final.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

THAT RIGHT THERE...was an epic basketball war.

Syracuse deserves a trophy just for winning that 6 OT game. Too bad they're probably done after tomorrow/later today.

It would possibly be better for them if they lose tomorrow. And be fresh for the NCAA's. But I don't even think it will be a problem, they will get destroyed by WVU. I don't even know what I would do if they win.

saBS.png

That just happened. WOW.

An unbelievable game. An amazing win. The Big East Tournament is a special event for this exact reason: the teams and players rise to the occasion and, on truly memorable occasions such as this one, exceed it.

I'm proud, more than anything. Proud of my alma mater, and proud to be a fan of the Big East.

GO ORANGE!

Archived