Sign in to follow this  
Beast Mode

Wimpy Logos

7xkp9hnp9jq11e1zia4tdcqjh.gif

What? The Burt Reynolds pirate is tough. Do you know how big your sack has to be to walk around with a polka dot bandana and hoop earrings?

I'm seeing Steve Garvey and Braveheart, Mel Gibson! :P

First one that came to mind

ow7gk2za0hpdbxhkf2hyc6nkq.gif

which then reminded me of these other impish looking guys:

1339.gif

quatt6iqgd7dc8dhkdug.gif

oldpatriotslogo.jpg

350654.jpgOtto.gif

MDoA.gif

The next time you call a logo wimpy, take a look in your own sig. Not only is Toronto's logo wimpy, but the team plays wimpy!

Did I strike a nerve?

A maple leaf is like a star, or a horseshoe. It's not wimpy, it's not aggressive, it's just iconic. A hockey mask in the shape of a cartoon duck in order to both emulate a Disney movie and sell merchandise with with 5-12 years olds as the primary demographic? That's wimpy.

One can only thank G-d that the team came to their senses just in time to keep the words "Mighty Ducks" off of Lord Stanley's Cup.

Oh, nice "your team is teh sukorz so ur point sukzzzz" comeback chief.

MDoA.gif

The next time you call a logo wimpy, take a look in your own sig. Not only is Toronto's logo wimpy, but the team plays wimpy!

Did I strike a nerve?

A maple leaf is like a star, or a horseshoe. It's not wimpy, it's not aggressive, it's just iconic. A hockey mask in the shape of a cartoon duck in order to both emulate a Disney movie and sell merchandise with with 5-12 years olds as the primary demographic? That's wimpy.

One can only thank G-d that the team came to their senses just in time to keep the words "Mighty Ducks" off of Lord Stanley's Cup.

Wha?

Oh wait, this isn't Danimal's thread? Move along then.

My first thought was that this was a Danimal thread. I wonder what he's going to say when he sees this.

logo-name-bkg.gif

I think we have a winner.

Where the hell is the biscuits logo? It MUST be in this thread, I insist.

5855.gif

MDoA.gif

Did I strike a nerve?

Wha?

I was mocking his "the Leafs suck so you loss the internets" line of his.

MDoA.gif

:rolleyes:

... Anyway, here's a logo that annoys me everytime I see it because of its wimpyness.

Kings1.jpg

Whenever I look at this crown, I can't help but think that it has a pair of wimpy looking eyes... for some reason.