Wimpy Logos

Beast Mode

7xkp9hnp9jq11e1zia4tdcqjh.gif

What? The Burt Reynolds pirate is tough. Do you know how big your sack has to be to walk around with a polka dot bandana and hoop earrings?

I'm seeing Steve Garvey and Braveheart, Mel Gibson! :P

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MDoA.gif

The next time you call a logo wimpy, take a look in your own sig. Not only is Toronto's logo wimpy, but the team plays wimpy!

Did I strike a nerve?

A maple leaf is like a star, or a horseshoe. It's not wimpy, it's not aggressive, it's just iconic. A hockey mask in the shape of a cartoon duck in order to both emulate a Disney movie and sell merchandise with with 5-12 years olds as the primary demographic? That's wimpy.

One can only thank G-d that the team came to their senses just in time to keep the words "Mighty Ducks" off of Lord Stanley's Cup.

Oh, nice "your team is teh sukorz so ur point sukzzzz" comeback chief.

MDoA.gif

The next time you call a logo wimpy, take a look in your own sig. Not only is Toronto's logo wimpy, but the team plays wimpy!

Did I strike a nerve?

A maple leaf is like a star, or a horseshoe. It's not wimpy, it's not aggressive, it's just iconic. A hockey mask in the shape of a cartoon duck in order to both emulate a Disney movie and sell merchandise with with 5-12 years olds as the primary demographic? That's wimpy.

One can only thank G-d that the team came to their senses just in time to keep the words "Mighty Ducks" off of Lord Stanley's Cup.

Wha?

logo-name-bkg.gif

I think we have a winner.

Where the hell is the biscuits logo? It MUST be in this thread, I insist.

5855.gif

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

MDoA.gif

Did I strike a nerve?

Wha?

I was mocking his "the Leafs suck so you loss the internets" line of his.

Archived