Detroit Red Wings Concept

vicfurth

Hey, guys. I have created a Red Wings' concept while trying to stray slighty, mind you, from what they currently wear. Here it is...

detroitredwings.gif

There are some slight changes...

1) I added the x-line logo to the shoulders.

2) I changed the striping on the home ever-so-slightly.

3) I put the numbers in the sleeve stripes.

4) I added an alternate which is basically the road uni with the x-line logo on the crest with the primary on the shoulder.

I thought about added a second color into the mix (black or silver) but thought that it would take away from the unis instead of adding to it. I'd probably give myself a 7/10.

Spurs2017_HomeSignature.png.d781df3b4d5c0e482d74d6a47c072475.pngDortmund2017_HomeSignature.png.277fd43b7b71e5d54e4c655f30c9a1e6.png

I like it.

Contrary to what the following 12 posts will say, I like changing the Red Wings. They may be classic, but yes, they CAN stand a little freshening.

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

Contrary to what the following 12 posts will say, I like changing the Red Wings. They may be classic, but yes, they CAN stand a little freshening.

i have to prove u wrong :D

these are a great improvement vic! i really could see the red wings using these. i dont think the traditionalists would mind either.

Every team makes at least minor changes to their uniforms as time goes on. Most of them aren't noticed by the average person but everyone needs a little change.

utah_jazz_signature_s.jpgdenver_nuggets.gif

Utah Jazz Retired Number's

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

It's nothing earth-shattering... and yet I don't like it. The D doesn't stand out well on the shoulders (and, of all the X-Line logos, I like it the least), and I don't like the red numbers on the red sleeves within the white stripe. Other teams have done the numbers-in-sleeve thing, but usually use another colour other than the stripe colour or the colour of the sleeve (the Kings used silver, for example, on their Gretzky-era jerseys) or some striping to set it off. The Wings' monocolour look doesn't lend itself well to it.

(And, yeah, I like the current look, or at least the white jerseys. The reds are ok, but the whites just look sharp. But, I wouldn't be opposed to good changes.)

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

i've been down this road before...breathe in, breathe out...the numbers seem like they're too low, actually. the D isn't that bad of an idea...now if them girls could only remember the name of my band :cursing:

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Man I would buy one of those 3rd jerseys, which I find very sharp. I have always been a fan of the X-Line logos. Maybe the NHL should allow them to make logos for all the teams, I mean, they have some good ideas.

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

Its ok but Im not a fan of teh D either, perhaps they should use the original D taht was used in the old days as is used in Yzerfans Avitar that would look great on taht concept.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

Archived