NBA offseason 09/10 thread

buzzcut

LOL. Watching an interview with Charles Barkley, where they asked him how he would handle being Samuel Dalembert's teammate. Charles' response - "I'd whoop is ass every day." He compared him to Armon Gilliam, who was also known for playing hard one day, and then being a p---y for 20.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is the THIRD time Richardson has been traded in the same off-season. How crazy is that.

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

This is the THIRD time Richardson has been traded in the same off-season. How crazy is that.

Do I smell some "Legends in the wrong uniform" photos?

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

I couldn't even tell you what Q's right uniform is.

6uXNWAo.png

I couldn't even tell you what Q's right uniform is.

Since when has that stopped anyone in that thread.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

Its official, Orlando Magic ink SF Matt Barnes to a 2-year deal.

Also the Raptors have "officialy" added Jarrett Jack, after the Pacers decided not to match Toronto's offer. The Pacers are rumored to be signing newly waived PG Earl Watson.

NBA teams fighting over table scraps.... That's nice.

6uXNWAo.png

Jack is a big signing for the Raps mostly for depth but he can step in and do a good enough job if Calderon goes down and he promises that there won't be any TJ Ford-Jose Calderon non sense.

JETS|PACK|JAYS|NUFC|BAMA|BOMBERS|RAPS|ORANJE|

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Mark Madsen is still in the league?! I thought that dude either retired or just quit, I had no idea he was still playing. That's awesome!

Its official, Orlando Magic ink SF Matt Barnes to a 2-year deal.

Also the Raptors have "officialy" added Jarrett Jack, after the Pacers decided not to match Toronto's offer. The Pacers are rumored to be signing newly waived PG Earl Watson.

NBA teams fighting over table scraps.... That's nice.

YOU don't get it, Curt.

EVERY move made by the Raptors is a huge move and will completely transform not only them, but the entire NBA. You've been here long enough to realize this.

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

We are ALL...Raptors???

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

Haha, QRich might be on the move... again!

"Look for the Timberwolves to end up trading new guard-forward Quentin Richardson to clear even more salary cap space. Richardson, who played for the New York Knicks in 72 games last season, shot only 36.5 percent from three-point range and just 39.3 percent overall. The Wolves' three-point team average was 35.3 percent last season."

http://www.twincities.com/sports/ci_12887022

Wade-sig.png

Daggone, Q...I don't even think Chris Gatling got shuffled around this much.

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

Archived