2009 NFL Season Thread

BlueSky

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Troy Polamalu will be out 3-6 weeks with an MCL sprain after all 400 pounds of Algernon "Cream" Crumpler toppled onto his leg.

He may be. The 2nd coolest NFL coach ever stated all what he knows. I have a near man-crush on Mike Tomlin due to our same age, but Jimmy Johnson (like his hair) cannot be removed as #1.

just my luck, I'm gonna be up at the cottage all weekend with the wife. pretty sure all that's up there for TV is bunny ears, so I MIGHT be able to pick up a CBS feed.

Fortunately, (or actually, unfortunately) I'll be home by Monday night to watch the Bills' annual ass-whooping in Foxboro.

Bunny ears won't pick up ANYTHING anymore. Everything's digital.

lol.

madden-10-cover-368x500.jpg

And in addition to that...

The Steelers will NOT repeat in the AFC. Someone on that team, a significant contributor, maybe more is due to go down this year.

As I was saying...

(But then, come to think about it, someone usually always goes down on that team. Last year it was Fast Willie. But um, this guy is pretty much the life of that defense. Lil' bit of a different sitiation, so we'll see how it plays out...)

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

lol.

The Steelers will NOT repeat in the AFC. Someone on that team, a significant contributor, maybe more is due to go down this year.

As I was saying...

(But then, come to think about it, someone usually always goes down on that team. Last year it was Fast Willie. But um, this guy is pretty much the life of that defense. Lil' bit of a different sitiation, so we'll see how it plays out...)

If Palomalu is only out for 3-6 weeks then it may not be that damaging to the Steelers. Mind you Larry Fitzgerald must be a bit worried about now. Or does the curse only apply to one player a year?

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

Last night they were talking about how LenDale White lost 40lbs. Whites response was "tequila". A few minutes afterwards I heard Al Michaels slam Shawn Merriman about "tequila" was I only one who caught that?

just my luck, I'm gonna be up at the cottage all weekend with the wife. pretty sure all that's up there for TV is bunny ears, so I MIGHT be able to pick up a CBS feed.

Fortunately, (or actually, unfortunately) I'll be home by Monday night to watch the Bills' annual ass-whooping in Foxboro.

My TV has bunny ears and it works fine.

"In the arena of logic, I fight unarmed."

I tweet & tumble.

My TV has bunny ears and it works fine.

If your tv is "Digital Ready" bunny ears will work, no need for those expensive goofy looking new antenna's.

Last night they were talking about how LenDale White lost 40lbs. Whites response was "tequila". A few minutes afterwards I heard Al Michaels slam Shawn Merriman about "tequila" was I only one who caught that?

I heard that, and even though i was watching by myself, i let out one of those "ooooooooooh damn no he didnt" sorta things. Then Troy Polamalu turned into Jesus for a sec and snatched a pick with one hand on the next play, and i got distracted

sigpurp.png

---Owner of the NHA's Philadelphia Quakers, the UBA's Chicago Skyliners, and the CFA's Portland Beavers (2010 CFA2 Champions)---

Watching that game last night, I had this recurring thought:

Damn, I miss John Madden.

To each their own I guess. Madden had grown pretty stale. I think Collinsworth's pretty good and a nice change.

No knock on Collinsworth--he is pretty good, but I don't want to be beaten upside the head with Xs and Os and strategery (like W would say)...I just want to be entertained. Madden entertained me.

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

lol.

As I was saying...

If Palomalu is only out for 3-6 weeks then it may not be that damaging to the Steelers. Mind you Larry Fitzgerald must be a bit worried about now. Or does the curse only apply to one player a year?

That seemed like a dumb call on him on that long Chris Johnson run

san-francisco-giants-cap.jpgsanfranciscob.gifArizonaWildcats4.gifcalirvine.jpg
BEAR DOWN ARIZONA!

2013/14 Tanks Picks Champion

Archived