2009 NFL Season Thread

BlueSky

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rams fans rejoice; Rush Limbaugh could be bringing you excellence in football.

Checketts, Limbaugh in bid to buy Rams

So now I can be spat on in addition to being ridiculed. I'd rather a Russian gangster with his billions in blood money bought the team.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

So now I can be spat on in addition to being ridiculed. I'd rather a Russian gangster with his billions in blood money bought the team.

How would that be any different from Limbaugh? I suppose the Russian gangster wouldn't have the name recognition. OK I see your point.

My question is this, if Limbaugh buys the Rams does that mean Tank will drop the Dolphins and become a Rams fan?

BB52Big.jpg

How would that be any different from Limbaugh? I suppose the Russian gangster wouldn't have the name recognition. OK I see your point.

My question is this, if Limbaugh buys the Rams does that mean Tank will drop the Dolphins and become a Rams fan?

No Ill still be a Dolphins fan

And I am not digging the Russian Gangster owning my NBA team

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

Well the defenses that play the Rams won't have to guard against runs to the left.

and all Rams field goal attempts will be wide right.

Would their uniforms become red instead of blue?

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Well the defenses that play the Rams won't have to guard against runs to the left.

and all Rams field goal attempts will be wide right.

Would their uniforms become red instead of blue?

Cardinal red, to be more precise.

I saw, I came, I left.

No Ill still be a Dolphins fan

And I am not digging the Russian Gangster owning my NBA team

Until Rush tells you otherwise at least.

BB52Big.jpg

For anyone that cares, "reports" out of San Fran/LA/Bristol, CT are that your boy Michael Crabtree has finally agreed to a contract with the Niners. Stay tuned...

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

For anyone that cares, "reports" out of San Fran/LA/Bristol, CT are that your boy Michael Crabtree has finally agreed to a contract with the Niners. Stay tuned...

Interesting. I am not sure what Crabtree gained out of holding out. I think its the sort of thing that can count against a players reputation in the long run. And it didn't do Jamarcus Russell to sit out a year when he was a rookie. I think there have been plenty not as good as Crabtree WRs who have already contributed for there teams.

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

The deal is for wide receiver Chansi Stuckey, linebacker Jason Trusnik and "undisclosed draft choices" according to SI.com.

I guess I'm excited to get a good target for Sanchez, but I can't help but think the Jets gave up more than they needed to for a player the Browns wanted to get rid of pretty badly.

So, is there any doubt that LeBron James owns Cleveland? A player on a team from another sport got traded after crossing him. I wonder if the Jets are going to have to trade him again when LeBron signs with the Nets/Knicks.

After deals for Marshall and Crabtree fell through, it looks like the Jets have finally landed that high-profile target for Mark Sanchez.

It'll be interesting to see how Edwards adjusts to a new team. He could be the same, flat-lineing wide out that he's been for the past two seasons, or he could revert back to the Pro Bowler he was when he broke into the league. Really, getting out of Cleveland will be like a whole new start for the guy.

6uXNWAo.png

The deal is for wide receiver Chansi Stuckey, linebacker Jason Trusnik and "undisclosed draft choices" according to SI.com.

I guess I'm excited to get a good target for Sanchez, but I can't help but think the Jets gave up more than they needed to for a player the Browns wanted to get rid of pretty badly.

So, is there any doubt that LeBron James owns Cleveland? A player on a team from another sport got traded after crossing him. I wonder if the Jets are going to have to trade him again when LeBron signs with the Nets/Knicks.

Edwards' run in with LeBron was just another in a series of problems he's had here. My guess is it was more "the last straw" than it was LeBron "owning" Cleveland.

BB52Big.jpg

Edwards' run in with LeBron was just another in a series of problems he's had here. My guess is it was more "the last straw" than it was LeBron "owning" Cleveland.

Well, let's just see how long Edwards lasts in the Big Apple once the Knicks ink LeBron. :D

6uXNWAo.png

Well, let's just see how long Edwards lasts in the Big Apple one the Knicks ink LeBron. :D

It Would be Deja Vu all over again.

Archived