NHL 09-10 Changes

KrazyHorse

1) Does anybody have or have seen a nice clear version of the Predators' third jersey main crest? I like how it's a simplified version of the home/away crest. Related, I don't understand why they need a different set of pants for the third. I'm not sold on the new NP logo.

2) How can the Blackhawks not be using the black third still? It's only been back for 1 or 2 seasons; I thought you needed to keep a jersey for longer than that before changing/discarding it.

• Replies 706
  • Created
  • Last Reply

2) How can the Blackhawks not be using the black third still? It's only been back for 1 or 2 seasons; I thought you needed to keep a jersey for longer than that before changing/discarding it.

Seeing as how the Blackhawks didn't change jersey designs when the switch over to the Edge was made, the black Blackhawks third actually goes back to the 1996-97 season.

Seeing as how the Blackhawks didn't change jersey designs when the switch over to the Edge was made, the black Blackhawks third actually goes back to the 1996-97 season.

Ok. Was unsure it the clock restarted the year of no third jerseys for everyone. 2006-07 I believe.

• 3 weeks later...

The Preds official website now uses the two newer logos on the front page and there's very little yellow left. Please, please, let this be a sign towards a permanent upgrade for next year.

Nice changes!!

The blue/black checkered flag look works for them, and the new primary's an improvement. It still looks to busy though.

The alternate still sucks, sorry to say. A dead version of your primary is never a good idea.

The Preds official website now uses the two newer logos on the front page and there's very little yellow left. Please, please, let this be a sign towards a permanent upgrade for next year.

Nice changes!!

The blue/black checkered flag look works for them, and the new primary's an improvement. It still looks to busy though.

The alternate still sucks, sorry to say. A dead version of your primary is never a good idea.

You think that Leaf of yours is still alive after being off the tree for so long?!!?

Nice changes!!

You think that Leaf of yours is still alive after being off the tree for so long?!!?

The Maple Leafs' leaf is the same type of logo as the Cowboy's star, the Colts' horseshoe, and the Red Wings' wheel/wing combo. It's an icon, a symbol.

The Preds have a perfectly fine, if a little busy, sabre-tooth tiger head as their primary logo, but the alternate is essentially the same logo, just dead. Never a good thing to promote.

Nice changes!!

The Maple Leafs' leaf is the same type of logo as the Cowboy's star, the Colts' horseshoe, and the Red Wings' wheel/wing combo. It's an icon, a symbol.

The Preds have a perfectly fine, if a little busy, sabre-tooth tiger head as their primary logo, but the alternate is essentially the same logo, just dead. Never a good thing to promote.

Haha, it was just a joke.

I knew what you were refering to.

Nice changes!!

Haha, it was just a joke.

I knew what you were refering to.

<.< >.>

Stupid internet with the inability to convey the nature of a conversation. My apologies.

Archived