Post 1000!

vicfurth

Well, it's hard to believe it, but I've now posted one thousand times. :woot:

It's been great so far. I'm a far cry from where I was when I first became a regular poster (for those who remember that first Cowboys' hockey jersey I did back in October) to where I am now (an "award-winning" designer of concepts). I just wanted to thank everyone for the great time I've had thus far, and I look forward to many more posts.

Thanks, and God bless.

Vicfurth (millinial poster)

Spurs2017_HomeSignature.png.d781df3b4d5c0e482d74d6a47c072475.pngDortmund2017_HomeSignature.png.277fd43b7b71e5d54e4c655f30c9a1e6.png

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

.... I'd rather have a beer.

Congrats, vic! I knew you could win!

You know what? I just relaized *I* was over 1k in posts. Hmm. Wow, I guess that really does prove that I dont pay attention to post counts!

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

It'll take a little longer for me--but probably not to long for me either--hey vic--how's the addiction...

"Hello, my user name is Stampman and I'm a Creamerboard-a-holic"

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

Speaking of posts... i was noticing that as far as folks I can find, i have a damn lot of posts for when I joined. I'm averaging somehting like 211 posts a month. Am I a post hog? Are most of my posts worthwhile?

Anyone able to beat that average? :P

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

Speaking of posts... i was noticing that as far as folks I can find, i have a damn lot of posts for when I joined. I'm averaging somehting like 211 posts a month. Am I a post hog? Are most of my posts worthwhile?

Anyone able to beat that average?  :P

223.818181818 per month for me...bitch.

Archived