• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They've done that 3 times this year now

Which games?

Tennessee (green/white(green)/white) - last worn in 2009 vs. Stanford

Stanford (green/green/green) - last worn 2009 vs. Purdue

UCLA (black/yellow/black) - last worn 2009 vs. Washington St

Apparently we go "conservative" in national ticket games. Yellow was pretty out of the box though IMO. But yeah I think the rumor that we'll wear something different each game is false. We are trying to mix it up a lot but 3 times already we've broken that trend.

They've done that 3 times this year now

Which games?

Tennessee (green/white(green)/white) - last worn in 2009 vs. Stanford

Stanford (green/green/green) - last worn 2009 vs. Purdue

UCLA (black/yellow/black) - last worn 2009 vs. Washington St

Apparently we go "conservative" in national ticket games. Yellow was pretty out of the box though IMO. But yeah I think the rumor that we'll wear something different each game is false. We are trying to mix it up a lot but 3 times already we've broken that trend.

I dont think the stanford game from this year would really count since the did switch up the look of the numbers but yeah it does seem as if the different look every game is false.

Rumor has it that USF will also be getting updated UA uniforms for 2011. It's all just talk, but wouldnt surprise me at all.

Hopefully, that'll include gold pants. USF does one of the most fantastic jobs of ignoring a school color I've ever seen. Like, say, the adidas basketball uniforms.

I didn't see this posted anywhere, forgive me if it is. But it appears Utah will feature a "wounded warrior" uniform:

http://www.blocku.com/2010/10/11/1745278/a-sneak-peek-at-utahs-wounded-warrior-uniforms

EDIT: Oh, I should mention. Where it says "Classless fans" on the top header of the website there, that's a shot to former BYU QB, Now Arizona Cardinals QB Max Hall, who famously stated in postgame remarks last year that Utah fans were "classless" and that he "hated" them, the school, and the players. I thought that was a great shot at him :P

Jazzretirednumbers.jpg

The opinions I express are mine, and mine only. If I am to express them, it is not to say you or anyone else is wrong, and certainly not to say that I am right.

When did Utah join the ACC?

67057_480762050959_18995940959_6786308_1237674_n.jpg

EDIT: From blocku.com:

"This was posted on the Utah athletic's Facebook page. Ignore the ACC logo, since obviously this is just a copy of what the uniform will look like and not the actual uniform itself."

Jazzretirednumbers.jpg

The opinions I express are mine, and mine only. If I am to express them, it is not to say you or anyone else is wrong, and certainly not to say that I am right.

I agree about the UA wounded warrior jerseys. Utah could wear any of their pants with this jersey but I expect them to wear the same as Tech. I'd just love to get my hands on one. Its a great cause and I am glad that Under Arour is supporting these great Americans.

Archived