• Created
  • Last Reply

13305358_BG1.jpg

13305358_BG2.jpg

ttcleats.jpg

WHAT.

THE.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF.?

When Tuberville took over the team, he made this giant stink about how they were the "RED" Raiders and should be wearing Red as a primary, not black. And then this happens.

From a distance it honestly looks like someone wrapped their shoulders in tin foil. I suppose that's fitting because you can tear a hole in the Texas Tech lines easier than ripping a sheet of aluminum.

it's missing the pink accents...a one charity/cause specific uni is so 2009...they really need to step it up here

This isn't Tubs decision really. It's part of under armour's military campaign. They're doing the same thing with two other schools. The nameplates say things such as Honor, Freedom, etc.

True - I agree that it's probably out of Tubs' control. It's just poor timing. It'd be the same if Notre Dame made a huge ruckus about wearing the green alts as their primary and then a couple weeks later unveiling a new navy-colored get up.

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

Looks like Minnesota is wearing white helmets with red jersey and pants at purdue. Looks out of place

And Purdue is wearing throwbacks from the Drew Brees Rose Bowl team, complete with the rose going through the P on the helmet.

Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg

Arizona is breaking out the blue helmets for the first time this year.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Casually watching LSU in their annual purple at home v. in state school McNeese Start. McNeese STILL wears their school name on back. Looks like something from the 70s or high school team

I am sore,wounded, but not slain

I will lay down and bleed a while

And then rise up to fight again

Is it just me or did TCU wear a hybrid of last year's pro combat with this year's? Aren't the helmets and pants in this pic the new pro combat, and the jersey is last year's?

byu-tcu.jpg

Note- I know the jersey is similar to this year's new set, but IIRC they don't have the stitching on the shoulders, nor the pro combat crest.

Is it just me or did TCU wear a hybrid of last year's pro combat with this year's? Aren't the helmets and pants in this pic the new pro combat, and the jersey is last year's?

byu-tcu.jpg

That's the home jersey they've been wearing all season. They are a variation of last year's PC jersey. There's an away version too.

Nope, they have the shoulder stitching as well.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Archived