College Football Uniforms 2010-2011

Brave-Bird 08

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

But if you're going to, it makes a lot more sense if you're the U.S. Military Academy as opposed to, say, the University of Maryland

But it's not like Maryland and the other schools wore Camo for Camo's Sake. The uniforms actually had a point and they were for a very good cause.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

But if you're going to, it makes a lot more sense if you're the U.S. Military Academy as opposed to, say, the University of Maryland

But it's not like Maryland and the other schools wore Camo for Camo's Sake. The uniforms actually had a point and they were for a very good cause.

Good cause or not, it makes more sense for West Point to wear camo than it does for all these other schools that are doing it, which was my only point.

I, too, liked the black version of the camo outfit. Add a black stripe on that camo helmet and put the classic army stripes on the sleeves, maybe with a camo pattern as well, and that would have been a perfect alternate.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

Army went full on all camo today.

2ddb6cef0105471cb56b51a655946185.jpg5f372fe781c44dd788d11c6389428c46.jpg

Again, just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

That's not University of Maryland, it's VMI, Virginia Military Institute

iv5yj3tveej7sf77mexcxivt0.gif

I think he's referring to the University of Maryland's inexplicable camo alt.

Wounded%20Warrior-thumb-581x376-3550.jpg4104788924_35c8fac635_b_d.jpg

oh ,my god ,i strong recommend you to have a visit on the website ,or if i'm the president ,i would have an barceque with the anthor of the articel .

Florida is in their pro combats I assume. Don't know why they felt the need to take the stript off their helmets, but I'm kinda digging the stripeless buckets. As for the rest of the uni, EH.

the stripes were removed I think because of the aligator skin pattern in the orange paint.

Florida is in their pro combats I assume. Don't know why they felt the need to take the stript off their helmets, but I'm kinda digging the stripeless buckets. As for the rest of the uni, EH.

the stripes were removed I think because of the aligator skin pattern in the orange paint.

I tried my best and never saw a gator skin pattern in the helmet.

It's definitely there. It was something mentioned when the uniform was unveiled. It's probably similar to the flame pattern on Oregon's old puke-colored helmets.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Not even gonna sit here & front. That is awesome. I loved the camo look that they had for the last Army-Navy game, and this was pretty cool as well. I'd honestly enjoy it if they had an alt set with the black camo jersey being the home & the all-camo jersey as a road jersey. Hell, if Virginia Tech can get away with wearing 847576 different uniform sets in one season, surely Army can get some as well.

I think he's referring to the University of Maryland's inexplicable camo alt.

Wounded%20Warrior-thumb-581x376-3550.jpg4104788924_35c8fac635_b_d.jpg

Its not inexplicable, its misguided Nike vs. UA marketing. Horrendous Pro-Combat vs. slightly less horrendous UA "wounded warrior" get up. Perhaps they could just donate money to the wounded soldiers fund and not injure our eyes this year.

I seriously dont think the gator print was on the Florida helmets

heres yesterday

c55d15e1e9bd9d313ba26f714da48bb4-getty-102417474sg013_florida_v_ge.jpg

heres what it should have looked like

florida1.png

I think it's there in photo #1, just not as prominent as the 2nd photo.

Exactly. You just have to look really closely. It is extremely subtle.

Archived