College Football Uniforms 2010-2011

Brave-Bird 08

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Gator print is there, if ever so barely.

Florida wins for weakest Pro Combat unifrom.

Alabama's will be worse I think. It's the exact same thing as the normal uniforms but with the houndstooth pattern in the helmet stripe and jersey numbers. Even at the press conference in which Nike showed off all of the uniforms you couldn't tell it was any different from afar.

Alabama's will be worse I think. It's the exact same thing as the normal uniforms but with the houndstooth pattern in the helmet stripe and jersey numbers. Even at the press conference in which Nike showed off all of the uniforms you couldn't tell it was any different from afar.

I think the pants stripes are different and they added an A on the hip. But still not much different.

BTW UCLA's new adidas jerseys are 100% better now with the new cut...looked awesome!

BTW UCLA's new adidas jerseys are 100% better now with the new cut...looked awesome!

Wait... did Adidas fix UCLA's shoulder stripes? Against Arizona on Saturday they were wearing the terribly-designed ones with the stripes that only go a quarter of the way around the shoulder.

422106.jpg422060.jpg

Visit my store on REDBUBBLE

I think the pants stripes are different and they added an A on the hip. But still not much different.

The pants stripes stop before they reach the top like a lot of the pro combats do. Other than that and the pattern in the helmet stripe and numbers it's pretty much the same.

ecf846cea1a7f2c7f71477fec002c0b3-getty-102417474sg026_florida_v_ge.jpg

Thank you Nike for adding TV numbers to this pro combat. Please continue to use this model in lieu of obtrusive "flywire" when it comes to utilizing shoulder space.

Thank you again,

Chawls

If you hadn't noticed, Chawls loves his wrestling, whether it be real life or sim. :D

Wait... did Adidas fix UCLA's shoulder stripes? Against Arizona on Saturday they were wearing the terribly-designed ones with the stripes that only go a quarter of the way around the shoulder.

422106.jpg422060.jpg

Those UCLA stripes on the new cut do look terrible. And they might as well get rid of the numbers on the sleeve if they're going to be 1" x 1".

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

ecf846cea1a7f2c7f71477fec002c0b3-getty-102417474sg026_florida_v_ge.jpg

Thank you Nike for adding TV numbers to this pro combat. Please continue to use this model in lieu of obtrusive "flywire" when it comes to utilizing shoulder space.

Thank you again,

Chawls

is the flywire obsolete now or did they figure out how to hide it and put numbers on the shoulders?

422106.jpg422060.jpg

Those UCLA stripes on the new cut do look terrible. And they might as well get rid of the numbers on the sleeve if they're going to be 1" x 1".

Those are the new jerseys I am referring to...they look way better than before

422106.jpg422060.jpg

Those are the new jerseys I am referring to...they look way better than before

Sorry. I disagree 100%. Shoulder loops are supposed to go all the way around the shoulders. While the previous ones failed to do that, at least they went half way around--these ones look ridiculous.

Visit my store on REDBUBBLE

I'm sorry but UCLA looks way better now. It's a perfect update. People need to accept the fact that is the new style. They are shoulder STRIPES not shoulder LOOPS...

"UCLA Stripes" are shoulder loops. Not equal signs in the team color.

oh ,my god ,i strong recommend you to have a visit on the website ,or if i'm the president ,i would have an barceque with the anthor of the articel .

I'm sorry but UCLA looks way better now. It's a perfect update. People need to accept the fact that is the new style. They are shoulder STRIPES not shoulder LOOPS...

And you SHOULD be sorry. "Perfect update"??? Even UCLA wouldn't call it that... they think this is the same jersey they've always worn.

Archived