College Football Uniforms 2010-2011

Brave-Bird 08

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love the undershirts for Oregon State. I hope more teams do this because it's the best way to keep traditional stripes on a football uniform.

Couldn't agree more! It looked outstanding!!! I was wondering how the stripes would work on different style undershirts but saw players wearing both long sleeve and short sleeve undershirts and both were very successful look

Mhockeyavatar-1.jpgMRink.jpgMhockeyavatarmaize-1.jpg

Despite the results of the game, this is definitely the best sign I've ever seen on GameDay.

notoutfits.jpg

That's gonna be my new sig.

If you hadn't noticed, Chawls loves his wrestling, whether it be real life or sim. :D

Despite the results of the game, this is definitely the best sign I've ever seen on GameDay.

notoutfits.jpg

That's a win in my book. Freaking awesome.

Even the commentator yesterday at the game randomly said something along the lines of Oregon's design is neat, but he didn't like that it didn't feature a school color. He then said it looked like he was watching the old AFL Raiders.

If a commentator is going to take time in a broadcast (they were in the red zine too, so you'd think he'd talk about that)

to point out his honest opinion of a uniform at random, either they're really nice or (in his case) really bad.

I already began disliking them before the game, but a white "O" on the helmet and the only trace of a school color being the number outlines was the final dagger for me. The design itself is great, but all these non-school colors and a gazzilion mixes and matches are, to me at least, absurd. What are the gonna roll out next, a red helmet with a blue jersey and purple pants?

I've said all along, if they kept the design and made everything strictly green, yellow, and white, NO silver and NO black, theyd have the best unis in the nation. It doesnt take much to fix the problem.

Jazzretirednumbers.jpg

The opinions I express are mine, and mine only. If I am to express them, it is not to say you or anyone else is wrong, and certainly not to say that I am right.

I'd keep the silver only for the wings and as trim for the numbers.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

NCAA should have one small rule in regards to uniforms -- names must be in a contrasting color from that of the jersey.

I, too, don't care for the Oregon combos that completely eschew both of the school's core colors of green and yellow.

natsred.pngredskins.pngmaryland.pngcapitals.png

7feb8453.jpg

You know, I can't stand BFBS and I don't care for UW's black-black combo, but for some reason, the white-black combo works for them.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

notoutfits.jpg

Really? The best sign you've seen? Really? The fact of the matter that whoever made it used the completely lame and overused white-trash Calvin urinating, automatically makes it the WORST sign ever! As soon as you use the white-trash urinating Calvin, I have no respect for you because you can't come up with something original.

Really? The best sign you've seen? Really? The fact of the matter that whoever made it used the completely lame and overused white-trash Calvin urinating, automatically makes it the WORST sign ever! As soon as you use the white-trash urinating Calvin, I have no respect for you because you can't come up with something original.

Wooooo hooooo, somebody is pissed!

Wassamattah, the hole fall outta your doughnut?

p4Ut2be.png

Wooooo hooooo, somebody is pissed!

Wassamattah, the hole fall outta your doughnut?

Nah that's just oddball. :lol:

(Insert sitcom laugh track and catchy jingle)

5963ddf2a9031_dkO1LMUcopy.jpg.0fe00e17f953af170a32cde8b7be6bc7.jpg

| ANA | LAA | LAR | LAL | ASU | CSULBUSMNT | USWNTLAFC | OCSCMAN UTD |

NCAA should have one small rule in regards to uniforms -- names must be in a contrasting color from that of the jersey.

I, too, don't care for the Oregon combos that completely eschew both of the school's core colors of green and yellow.

names aren't required on uniforms so why bother?

The newest uniforms Nike has created for TCU (to wear in the Rose Bowl) will be unveiled 12/14 at Cowboys Stadium.

I'm hoping this includes some sort of personalized helmet decal specifically for the Rose Bowl, like Purdue in '01, Washington State in '98 and '03, etc. Teams really should start doing that again, and TCU with it being thier first appearance, would be a great start.

Jazzretirednumbers.jpg

The opinions I express are mine, and mine only. If I am to express them, it is not to say you or anyone else is wrong, and certainly not to say that I am right.

It'd also be great if TCU could, you know, wear uniforms that viewers actually recognize as TCU.

I'm not against Nike going all-out with these extra-special uniforms--in fact, I've grown to like some of them--but despite all the free publicity (and marketing) they believe they'll get by showing them off in a prime-time showcase event, a marquee moment like this is NOT the time for TCU, or any upstart program for that matter, to be playing the part of Nike's bitch.

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

A special Rose Bowl helmet decal would be great, I love when a team does that. And I'm actually looking forward to what they are going to wear in the Rose Bowl. I like everything Nike has done for them so far. The only thing they've added is the frogskin pants/helmet and I think that looks good and it's something I associate with TCU. Yeah, there's the thin red stripes on the helmet, but they at least have meaning.

Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg

This was a concept of mine that I actually did for a TCU Rose Bowl appearance a few weeks ago:

TCU_Rose_Bowl_helmet_vectorized_free.png

Now, I have a feeling they might go with just the script "TCU" with a rose entangled through it, like Washington State's "Cougars" decal in '98, as the past two pro combat helmets have used just the script on it's own. But, this concept is just another idea and one I think they should consider.

Jazzretirednumbers.jpg

NIKE TO UNVEIL ITS MOST INNOVATIVE FOOTBALL FOOTWEAR AND APPAREL AT ICONIC COWBOYS STADIUM

On Tuesday, December 14, Nike will unveil its newest football footwear and apparel innovations helping high school, collegiate and professional athletes gain an extra edge on the field.

As part of the launch event, Nike will unveil newly designed BCS/bowl game uniforms for top collegiate teams Oregon, TCU, Boise State, and Florida.

Ndamukong Suh ? Standout Detroit Lions rookie defensive lineman

Clay Matthews ? Green Bay Packers star outside linebacker

Steven Jackson ? St. Louis Rams power running back

Felix Jones ? Dallas Cowboys running back

Emcee: Desmond Howard ? Former Heisman Trophy winner

Local Bell High School football standouts

Top Nike executives and designers

Archived