College Football Uniforms 2010-2011

Brave-Bird 08

NIKE TO UNVEIL ITS MOST INNOVATIVE FOOTBALL FOOTWEAR AND APPAREL AT ICONIC COWBOYS STADIUM

On Tuesday, December 14, Nike will unveil its newest football footwear and apparel innovations helping high school, collegiate and professional athletes gain an extra edge on the field.

As part of the launch event, Nike will unveil newly designed BCS/bowl game uniforms for top collegiate teams Oregon, TCU, Boise State, and Florida.

Ndamukong Suh ? Standout Detroit Lions rookie defensive lineman

Clay Matthews ? Green Bay Packers star outside linebacker

Steven Jackson ? St. Louis Rams power running back

Felix Jones ? Dallas Cowboys running back

Emcee: Desmond Howard ? Former Heisman Trophy winner

Local Bell High School football standouts

Top Nike executives and designers

link please

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As part of the launch event, Nike will unveil newly designed BCS/bowl game uniforms for top collegiate teams Oregon, TCU, Boise State, and Florida.

Wait... these are going to be different from the ProCombat rivalries worn throughout the year?

This might explain the white Boise State helmet that leaked out online.

xLmjWVv.png

POTD: 2/4/12 3/4/12

Wait... these are going to be different from the ProCombat rivalries worn throughout the year?

This might explain the white Boise State helmet that leaked out online.

The white one?

For some reason, I have a REALLY bad feeling about Oregon. I wish they'd go simple and stick to green and yellow, but my gut tells me whatever they roll out is going to be awful.

Jazzretirednumbers.jpg

The opinions I express are mine, and mine only. If I am to express them, it is not to say you or anyone else is wrong, and certainly not to say that I am right.

I'm hoping they'll wear these. Alas, Oregon doesn't wear the same outfit* twice, do they?

100918.JH.Football.PortlandState.1032-365x500.jpg

*refer to my signature below.

If you hadn't noticed, Chawls loves his wrestling, whether it be real life or sim. :D

I'm hoping they'll wear these. Alas, Oregon doesn't wear the same outfit* twice, do they?

In the same year, no, but they have repeated several this year that they wore last year.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

cant wait to see how these look. could be terrible, could be great.

TCU's aren't very different from the Rivalry uniforms they wore this year vs. Oregon State. The new looks are really more about the shoes. TCU's will be purple, white and red. Interesting looking shoes. Not in the Nike football Fall 2011 catalog I have.

Anyone seen any newer Under Armour templates for football around? I'm trying to get a feel for what Carolina's new uniforms are going to look like- Under Armour says they are issuing new threads for the upcoming season. Only comment they have made is that a standardized font will be used (same as basketball) and the crescent shapes will move from the top of the shoulders to the front- whatever that means.

Archived