2010 NCAA Football Thread

Gary

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's Back!!!!!!!!!!!

Should be no surprises tonight, although never sleep on Southern Miss.

I love having the Big Ten Network. Right after they show Ohio State-Marshall, We get to see Towson and Indiana, Kinda sad but awesome.

EDIT: Forgot about Pittsburgh-Utah by far best game of the day today.

JETS|PACK|JAYS|NUFC|BAMA|BOMBERS|RAPS|ORANJE|

It's Back!!!!!!!!!!!

I love having the Big Ten Network. Right after they show Ohio State-Marshall, We get to see Towson and Indiana, Kinda sad but awesome.

Guess I'm closing another sports bar tonight.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

It's Back!!!!!!!!!!!

Guess I'm closing another sports bar tonight.

If you have DirecTV, then both should be on at the same time as they air the alternative games as well.

Gamecocks and Golden Eagles are putting on a good show so far.

Pretty good game. Solid game actually, not as many mistakes as you'd expect in a first game.

South Carolina's uniforms are awful though.

------------

Ohio State looked great early against Marshall, as well.

5963ddf2a9031_dkO1LMUcopy.jpg.0fe00e17f953af170a32cde8b7be6bc7.jpg

| ANA | LAA | LAR | LAL | ASU | CSULBUSMNT | USWNTLAFC | OCSCMAN UTD |

I don't know if Southern Miss is that bad or South Carolina is that good.

I think its a little of both, South Carolina always starts out good, last year they killed NC State and Ole Miss at the beginning of the year (who were both supposed to be really good), I really hope they do good this year though, I'd like to see them knock Florida off of the SEC East throne.

Check out my new NFL 2016 Series!

I think its a little of both, South Carolina always starts out good, last year they killed NC State and Ole Miss at the beginning of the year (who were both supposed to be really good), I really hope they do good this year though, I'd like to see them knock Florida off of the SEC East throne.

I'm a Gamecock student (soon to be grad!) and the biggest fan around, but I'd hardly say we "killed" NC State and Ole Miss last year. We won 7-3 and 16-10 in those games, respectively. I'll take this start over last year's start any time.

sticksstones4.png

The world's foremost practitioners of professional tag-team wrestling.

I'm a Gamecock student (soon to be grad!) and the biggest fan around, but I'd hardly say we "killed" NC State and Ole Miss last year. We won 7-3 and 16-10 in those games, respectively. I'll take this start over last year's start any time.

Wow, I don't know why but I thought they beat both of them really bad lol, well they did look good tonight, and like I said I hope they will beat out Florida this year.

Edit- Okay looking back at it I was thinking of the 08 South Carolina-NC State game which was 34-0. Still don't know why I thought they killed Ole Miss though.

Check out my new NFL 2016 Series!

Bad game for the Gophers. Even though they won 24-17, it was too close of a game against a team like Middle Tennessee State. I have little to no hope of them beating USC next week. But we'll see.

You do realize that if MTSU's QB hadn't gotten into a metric :censored: ton of trouble last week, you would have been the underdog in that game.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

First upset of the season is in motion

Utah holding onto a 3-point lead over #15 Pitt at 24-21 with 4 minutes left in Salt lake City.

I don't know how big of an upset it would be, Utah always has a talented team and they've been damn near unbeatable at home. I need some OT in my life, though, so I'm hoping Hutchins can nail this FG.

They iced him twice... nailed it the first time, missed it the second. Why would you ice him again? They need to put an end to that very-last-second-timeout crap..

IUe6Hvh.png

Bad game for the Gophers. Even though they won 24-17, it was too close of a game against a team like Middle Tennessee State. I have little to no hope of them beating USC next week. But we'll see.

You do realize that if MTSU's QB hadn't gotten into a metric :censored: ton of trouble last week, you would have been the underdog in that game.

I didn't realize that. But I have always thought the Gophers non-conference schedule was extremely easy and every non-conference game they play in should be a victory. That is, until they got the guts to play USC.

Archived