2010 NCAA Football Thread

Gary

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As soon as you climb down off the Broncos' back.

Seriously, dude, you're bordering on Panhead-ish annoyance. And that's saying something.

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

Rushing yards mean plenty in college. But we haven't seen scrambling quarterbacks translate well in the pros for a long time.

Again, I didn't say that future pro success would win Kellen Moore the Heisman, I was just making an observation. Climb down off my back, please.

No one is "on your back." You keep making idiotic statements. Don't get bent out of shape because people are calling you on them. Your comparisons don't make any sense. You do get the idea that college football and the NFL aren't the same right? So what if Denard Robinson never takes a snap in an NFL game? Does that mean he's a lousy college player? According to you, yes. And that's why it's impossible to take you seriously. You are so blinded by your homerism for Boise State that you're talking complete nonsense and then you have the nerve to start whining when people call you on it.

BB52Big.jpg

So apparently we still haven't gotten the point that the part of my post about Kellen being more successful in the pros wasn't meant to have anything to do with him winning the Heisman or not. Great. And I'm the idiot. :rolleyes:

Yeah. You are the idiot. Something tells me I'm not going to be the only one who sees it that way. All we were doing was giving Robinson credit where it was due. Then you come swooping in and start with your Boise State homer act.

Go back and look at your posts. Your argument seems to be that Denard Robinson shouldn't be in the Heisman race because he doesn't have the same NFL potential Kellen Moore does. Don't blame me for your lack of clarity.

BB52Big.jpg

No, he's right. They were talking about how good Robinson is, then you come in with well Kellen Moore is gonna be a better pro cause NFL QBs don't run. All you do is put your useless Boise bias into every post in this thread.

Eagles/Heels/Dawgs/Falcons/Hawks

I just explained my post twice. I couldn't get any clearer. You're arguing just to argue now.

And I told you how your posts came across before your "Oops, I look like an idiot. I better fix this" corrections....I mean....your explanations. That reputation you seem so concerned about would improve greatly if you could somehow control your urge to respond to everything written on these forums. You could have just let it go when someone dared to praise anyone outside Boise Idaho but you didn't.

BB52Big.jpg

After being at the ND-UM game yesterday, I'll have to paraphrase Wes Mantooth...

I hate you Denard Robinson. I pure, straight hate you. But godammit do I respect you.

Denard Robinson is a saint! You hear me? DENARD ROBINSON IS A SAINT!

MegatronSig2.jpg

After being at the ND-UM game yesterday, I'll have to paraphrase Wes Mantooth...

I hate you Denard Robinson. I pure, straight hate you. But godammit do I respect you.

Lost in the Denard Robinson praise is how awful Big Blue's secondary was in that game... Shoelace (dude needs a better nickname) is going to have to call in a lot of divine favors if that defense doesn't get any better.

Saint Denard and his 500+ game gets Michigan the #22 rank in the USA Today Coaches Poll

With Lights Out, him putting his foot into his mouth is good enough for me, can't argue with that

Anyone else thing Jacory Harris is too laid back?

Almost like he doesn't care...

It works for some people. Jacory Harris makes it work for him.

BTW, I'm not buying into the whole Saint Denard bit yet... Still way too early to really make heads or tails of anything. Plus, you can't tell me none of the Big Ten teams are preparing a plan to bottle him up.

Archived