2010 NFL Season

NEW.ERA

"If this was in China do you think the Chinese would have called off the game? People would have been marching down to the stadium, they would have walked and they would have been doing calculus on the way down."

~ Pennsylvania Governor Ed Rendell

Oh Boy...when are people going to learn to just keep their mouths shut? Not good...

He's one of the panelists on the post game show, and is probably just pissed that he'll have to miss the game now. Seriously, being the former mayor, he should know that it was the right decision. Now that he's not going to be governor anymore and has nothing better to worry about, he's letting his fandom get in the way of common sense. It sucks that he can't occupy his time with finding new ways to funnel my tax dollars west to support unemployed hillbillies.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, the offense definitely didn't show up. The defense did, but they couldn't wrap up on tackles. Should've had Brees sacked at least 6 or 7 times. SMH. Oh well, all the Falcons have to do is beat Carolina at home on Sunday and they will still have homefield. Yeah, Carolina's gonna treat it like their Super Bowl, but I highly doubt that the Falcons are gonna blow this opportunity. Hell, they probably needed to come down a peg or two after the media finally gave them some love. So yeah, not worried at all, Falcons still have another shot at getting home field.

However...smdh at what you see to the left of this post. :(

I'll begin by saying that the Saints won the game moreso than the Falcons lost it. Their maligned defense came ready to play.

The Falcons were long due for a "bad game". I'd rather it be played now...while nothing of significance was lost...than 2-3 weeks later in the playoffs. The defense came ready to play, and the offense looked good in spurts, but could never really get themselves into any sort of rhythm. I'm not worried. The Falcons should easily beat Carolina, then get a week off to prepare and heal, and host a team that had to play an extra week.

Not that they really had much of a hand in the outcome, but the officiating crew had a bad game. Dual pass-interference penalties? That makes as much sense as a hockey ref calling a hooking and diving penalty on the same play.

Just think the Buccaneers can win and than watch the 7-9 Seattle Seahags in the Playoffs.

hatersgonnapanda.jpg

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

Well, the offense definitely didn't show up. The defense did, but they couldn't wrap up on tackles. Should've had Brees sacked at least 6 or 7 times. SMH. Oh well, all the Falcons have to do is beat Carolina at home on Sunday and they will still have homefield. Yeah, Carolina's gonna treat it like their Super Bowl, but I highly doubt that the Falcons are gonna blow this opportunity. Hell, they probably needed to come down a peg or two after the media finally gave them some love. So yeah, not worried at all, Falcons still have another shot at getting home field.

I'll begin by saying that the Saints won the game moreso than the Falcons lost it. Their maligned defense came ready to play.

The Falcons were long due for a "bad game". I'd rather it be played now...while nothing of significance was lost...than 2-3 weeks later in the playoffs. The defense came ready to play, and the offense looked good in spurts, but could never really get themselves into any sort of rhythm. I'm not worried. The Falcons should easily beat Carolina, then get a week off to prepare and heal, and host a team that had to play an extra week.

Not that they really had much of a hand in the outcome, but the officiating crew had a bad game. Dual pass-interference penalties? That makes as much sense as a hockey ref calling a hooking and diving penalty on the same play.

It is probably that nothing was lost, but now, in the extremely unlikely circumstance that they also lose to Carolina next week (yeah, I know), they would lose home field throughout if either Chicago or the Eagles win out.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Ed Rendell is officially a complete idiot. "Downtown on a Sunday night, there's 10s of thousands of open parking spots"... "you can park and take the subway".

This interview on First Take is difficult to listen to - he's just too out of touch with our city. There are not open parking spots. Philadelphia is one of the hardest cities in the country to park in (which is why most residents of Center City (including me) spend ~300 / month to rent a tiny spot. He's suggesting that 60k people do this? Absurd. In the past year, I've lost a lot of respect for this guy. Tthis has nothing to do with it, but is the icing on the cake.

So what was the bet?

Bet Chawls that if the Falcons won, he'd have to sport a Falcons avi for a week, & vice versa. So yeah, the voodoo evil is now my avatar until next Monday. :lol:

So what was the bet?

Bet Chawls that if the Falcons won, he'd have to sport a Falcons avi for a week, & vice versa. So yeah, the voodoo evil is now my avatar until next Monday. :lol:

You're a good sport. I doubt anyone will be mistaking you for a Saints fan.

BB52Big.jpg

People need to stop the Michael Vick hate. Yes, he committed a terrible crime. He's payed his dues, though, and he's come out of it as one of the best of his chosen profession. If only all ex-cons were like him.

Hey Lights Out FOUR MORE YEARS OF NORV!!!!

The extension was signed last season, so it's only three more years of Norv.

Please sell the team, Spanos family.

Haha my bad man.

As a Cowboys fan you lose the right to mock the Chargers, at least for this season :P

So what was the bet?

Unless... he changes his username to TFoNOLA...

I saw, I came, I left.

So what was the bet?

Unless... he changes his username to TFoNOLA...

TheFloodofNewOrleansLA???

(I kid!! I kid!!)

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

Archived