2010 NFL Season

NEW.ERA

Hey cameroncrazie, INFINITELY MORE YEARS OF JERRY!!!!

Jerry's up there in years, so at first I thought Cowboy fans would be free of him sooner rather then later.

Then I remembered this is Jerry Jones. He'll probably demand that his head be hooked up to that huge jumbo screen. Then he'll run the team for all eternity, issuing orders like Master Control from Tron.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Favre inactive tonight in Philly. Consecutive games started streak ends at 1.

But the nonstop Favre updates from Cujo continue! You're obssesed, get help.

Agreed. Dude, stop sucking the old man's wrinkly and useless schlong. I get it, you don't like the guy. No need to constantly follow his every move like you were a rock star groupie.

Favre inactive tonight in Philly. Consecutive games started streak ends at 1.

But the nonstop Favre updates from Cujo continue! You're obssesed, get help.

Agreed. Dude, stop sucking the old man's wrinkly and useless schlong. I get it, you don't like the guy. No need to constantly follow his every move like you were a rock star groupie.

I tell you the guy is inactive tonight, which I believe to be news within the NFL community, and I get absolutely crucified for it. Ya know, just throw me on 'ignore' if you're tired of my so-called "Favre obsession". My feelings wouldn't be hurt. ;)

6uXNWAo.png

Really, really wanted to go to Saints-Falcons but no way was I paying $200+ for tickets. Then a colleague comes in the other morning and says the couple he and his wife were going with couldn't make it and he had 2 $79 face value tickets for sale.

Expecting him to be asking at least $100 each, I figured why not at least ask. Yeah $100...for both. Upper deck, row 9, 30 yard line. Hell, yeah. Had a great time, it was a fantastic environment and the Falcons' faithful were very gracious. How ironic that Mr. Tweet was on this particular game ticket. B)

One of the funniest things I've ever seen at a game was when Tracy Porter got called for PI and four flags came flying in from every direction. It was so blatant I would've thrown a flag if I'd had one. So have you seen that e-trade commercial where the toddler is being punished and says, "Apparently riding the dog like a small horse is frowned upon in this establishment"? After that Porter call, my wife says in the same inflection, "Apparently riding the receiver like a small horse is frowned upon in this establishment!" :D

I am so happy I don't live next to any Saints fans.

What does this mean?

Well, the offense definitely didn't show up. The defense did, but they couldn't wrap up on tackles. Should've had Brees sacked at least 6 or 7 times. SMH. Oh well, all the Falcons have to do is beat Carolina at home on Sunday and they will still have homefield. Yeah, Carolina's gonna treat it like their Super Bowl, but I highly doubt that the Falcons are gonna blow this opportunity. Hell, they probably needed to come down a peg or two after the media finally gave them some love. So yeah, not worried at all, Falcons still have another shot at getting home field.

However...smdh at what you see to the left of this post. :(

I'll begin by saying that the Saints won the game moreso than the Falcons lost it. Their maligned defense came ready to play.

The Falcons were long due for a "bad game". I'd rather it be played now...while nothing of significance was lost...than 2-3 weeks later in the playoffs. The defense came ready to play, and the offense looked good in spurts, but could never really get themselves into any sort of rhythm. I'm not worried. The Falcons should easily beat Carolina, then get a week off to prepare and heal, and host a team that had to play an extra week.

Not that they really had much of a hand in the outcome, but the officiating crew had a bad game. Dual pass-interference penalties? That makes as much sense as a hockey ref calling a hooking and diving penalty on the same play.

This...and that. Being there, that dome was rocking after the Abraham INT and any team that comes back from two disastrous picks on the road in a huge prime-time game earned it. I'd say the same thing about Atlanta if the roles were reversed. The refs had their heads up somewhere all night. That roughing call on Will Smith? His hand inadvertantly grazed Ryan's facemask. Is that really what it's coming to? :huh:

And TFoA...did a double-take at your avatar then LMAO at the caption. A good sport and funny too. :lol:

92512B20-6264-4E6C-AAF2-7A1D44E9958B-481-00000047E259721F.jpeg

However...smdh at what you see to the left of this post. :(

So what was the bet?

Bet Chawls that if the Falcons won, he'd have to sport a Falcons avi for a week, & vice versa. So yeah, the voodoo evil is now my avatar until next Monday. :lol:

You're a good sport. I doubt anyone will be mistaking you for a Saints fan.

Unless... he changes his username to TFoNOLA...

TheFloodofNewOrleansLA???

(I kid!! I kid!!)

That got a good laugh out of me... :lol:

I saw, I came, I left.

Ugh. Michael Vick doesn't even deserve to be on an NFL roster, much less starting the Pro Bowl. Have people forgotten what he has done? Ah well, apparently, you have to be a thug to be a Pro Bowler - only a small amount on the teams are not (I count 12 on each team)

LvZYtbZ.png

Ugh. Michael Vick doesn't even deserve to be on an NFL roster, much less starting the Pro Bowl. Have people forgotten what he has done? Ah well, apparently, you have to be a thug to be a Pro Bowler - only a small amount on the teams are not.

Shut. The. Hell. Up. You. Moron.

I get that he did something terrible. He's payed his dues though, he did his time. Then, after getting out, he not only reformed his ways but became one of the best of his profession. If only more ex-cons were like him.

Ugh. Michael Vick doesn't even deserve to be on an NFL roster, much less starting the Pro Bowl. Have people forgotten what he has done? Ah well, apparently, you have to be a thug to be a Pro Bowler - only a small amount on the teams are not.

I get that he did something terrible. He's payed his dues though, he did his time. Then, after getting out, he not only reformed his ways but became one of the best of his profession. If only more ex-cons were like him.

That does not explain how we have 60 thugs on the Pro Bowl roster, out of 84 spots.

LvZYtbZ.png

That does not explain how we have 60 thugs on the Pro Bowl roster, out of 84 spots.

Can this finally be grounds for bannishment? Please?

6fQjS3M.png

Archived