2010 NFL Season

NEW.ERA

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here is a shiny plate Chicago. The Packers just handed you this game do to mental errors and a fumble.

They really pissed this game away. EIGHTEEN penalties?! Not to mention atrocious Special Teams, that fumble, and highly suspect clock management (challenging the fumble, stopping the Bears continuously on the goal line area while the clock ran down). That was ugly.

The Packers looked really good, sans penalties. The Bears may have earned an ugly win tonight, but the Packers were in complete control of the contest. They just happen to kill themselves with penalties and kicking to Hester.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

And I have a feeling only the Chiefs will be unbeaten after Week 4 due to a bye, I can really see the Ravens finally putting a stop to the Steelers and Bears dropping the Sunday nighter to the G-Men.

JETS|PACK|JAYS|NUFC|BAMA|BOMBERS|RAPS|ORANJE|

Let me begin by saying Hahahahahahahah to the packers discipline.

Hester should have had two TDs, and he looks like he is entering the 2006-2007 "I can score whenever I want" mode. Should be fun to watch.

Peppers: If you cant stop him, double team him. If you still cant stop him, hold him. If you cant hold him, scramble and intentionally ground the ball.

Fun game to watch

sigpurp.png

---Owner of the NHA's Philadelphia Quakers, the UBA's Chicago Skyliners, and the CFA's Portland Beavers (2010 CFA2 Champions)---

On the WTMJ-AM Packers postgame tonight, the team is being ripped several new :censored: holes by the show hosts and callers alike.

And on top of this whole disaster, reports that Packers safety Nick Collins got into some kind of confrontation with a spectator shortly after the game.

Edit: Uh-oh... apparently a Milwaukee TV station has the incident on video, and there was a racial taunt and some kind of thrown object involved.

CCSLC signature.png

On the WTMJ-AM Packers postgame tonight, the team is being ripped several new :censored: holes by the show hosts and callers alike.

And on top of this whole disaster, reports that Packers safety Nick Collins got into some kind of confrontation with a spectator shortly after the game.

Edit: Uh-oh... apparently a Milwaukee TV station has the incident on video, and there was a racial taunt and some kind of thrown object involved.

This will be interesting if ESPN gets a hold of it. Was it a taunt towards Collins?

JETS|PACK|JAYS|NUFC|BAMA|BOMBERS|RAPS|ORANJE|

This will be interesting if ESPN gets a hold of it. Was it a taunt towards Collins?

Apparently a fan used a racial slur toward Collins and spit on him, and Collins threw his mouthguard at the fan. <link>

Badger_zps8961c467.png

I have never understood why "fans" use racial slurs against opposing teams' players. If you're going to use the slurs, then use 'em on your own players first, then see how quick they are to try to whip your ass...

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

Not a Packers fan... but the Bears got a little help from the refs tonight. A few calls were just utter and complete jokes...

More like a lot of help.

I think most of the calls were pretty good...the Pack were very undisciplined, particularly the O-line. The one call that I take issue with (and perhaps the most critical of all the penalties) was Burnett's pass interference on that underthrown prayer late in the game. One, the ball seemed uncathcable to that reciever and two, they were both grabbing each other.

Not complaining or saying that cost them the game, but that call just doesn't sit well with me.

Badger_zps8961c467.png

Not a Packers fan... but the Bears got a little help from the refs tonight. A few calls were just utter and complete jokes...

More like a lot of help.

I think most of the calls were pretty good...the Pack were very undisciplined, particularly the O-line. The one call that I take issue with (and perhaps the most critical of all the penalties) was Burnett's pass interference on that underthrown prayer late in the game. One, the ball seemed uncathcable to that reciever and two, they were both grabbing each other.

Not complaining or saying that cost them the game, but that call just doesn't sit well with me.

Well, if we're going there, any opinions on the horrible PI call against Saints DB Jabari Greer on 3rd down in OT? He barely brushed the Falcon WR, who dramatically fell backwards away from a ball he never could have caught anyway. :cursing:

92512B20-6264-4E6C-AAF2-7A1D44E9958B-481-00000047E259721F.jpeg

I have never understood why "fans" use racial slurs against opposing teams' players. If you're going to use the slurs, then use 'em on your own players first, then see how quick they are to try to whip your ass...

I've never understood why fans use racial slurs period.

Then again we are probably talking about people who go to games looking like this...

015983527.jpg

And acting like this...

ohio-state-crying-man.jpg

I suppose we shouldn't expect much.

BB52Big.jpg

Archived