MLB Logo&Uniform changes

UnclearInitial

Just took out the white in the tail and filled it in with black..don't know if I really like it. The rest of the marlin is shaded and the tail is just black. I think its a downgrade slightly

tn_CoorsDog.jpgSharks_signature.jpgtn_five_hole_design_logo_copy.jpg

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

seems so unnecessary to make such a minor change. Any chance someone accidently deleted that white part from the vector logo without noticing? haha because to me the teal and grey highlights look exactly the same, just that that white shape is gone. Really I think it looks worse, but maybe it's because I'm used to seeing the white tail...

Since most of the teams are out now, i thought we should start a tread for this. So far we know that the padres will ditch the sand iego away for a gray uni ( Huge downgrade if you ask me, it was the only thing that made them unique),

the Angels will switch from a silver to a gold halo (upgrade), the a's will dump the black alt for most probably a yellow vest with green sleeves and a yellow hat.

There are rumors of the brewers changing their away to milwaukee and the indians rebranding, the orioles adding an orange alt, the mariners bringing back the teal alt, the cards and phillies to introduce a red alt, and the yankees getting a navy alt.

so discuss, gentlemen, discuss

Ok here are my phillies concept jerseys (i include one red and blue alternate i'd like to see, i didnt color in the red jerseys hat b/c im going to leave it the same as the one used for the blue alternate) I also added a liberty bell to the left sleeve of our current cream alt and the pants, and i swapped our font color on our road jersey to blue, the back is inverted red letters blue number, and i changed the stripping color pattern on the pants a bit and the brim of the cap is blue... I also have some Flyers jerseys on their as well if anyone is interested to check out. Whoever checks these out let me seriously know what you think...Thanks

http://photobucket.c...seyjoesconcepts

I am very glad that you have no say in what the Phillies will ever wear.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Since most of the teams are out now, i thought we should start a tread for this. So far we know that the padres will ditch the sand iego away for a gray uni ( Huge downgrade if you ask me, it was the only thing that made them unique),

the Angels will switch from a silver to a gold halo (upgrade), the a's will dump the black alt for most probably a yellow vest with green sleeves and a yellow hat.

There are rumors of the brewers changing their away to milwaukee and the indians rebranding, the orioles adding an orange alt, the mariners bringing back the teal alt, the cards and phillies to introduce a red alt, and the yankees getting a navy alt.

Ok here are my phillies concept jerseys (i include one red and blue alternate i'd like to see, i didnt color in the red jerseys hat b/c im going to leave it the same as the one used for the blue alternate) I also added a liberty bell to the left sleeve of our current cream alt and the pants, and i swapped our font color on our road jersey to blue, the back is inverted red letters blue number, and i changed the stripping color pattern on the pants a bit and the brim of the cap is blue... I also have some Flyers jerseys on their as well if anyone is interested to check out. Whoever checks these out let me seriously know what you think...Thanks

Well your one of 5 to give me crit and only 2 said they sucked...perhaps u have better ideas? btw i am new to this i thought i mientioned that if not oh well im gona keep makin them and sharin these to the world

Well your one of 5 to give me crit and only 2 said they sucked...perhaps u have better ideas? btw i am new to this i thought i mientioned that if not oh well im gona keep makin them and sharin these to the world

You absolutely should.

But when you do, you'll get some criticism. Fair or otherwise.

http://photobucket.com/jerseyjoesconcepts

i'd love to see this as a phillies away alt, and to use it with the old interleague hat, with the blue brim n star in the P

http://www.fansedge.com/Philadelphia-Phillies---Authentic-Collection---Primary-Color-Red-Jersey-_78638490_PD.html?froogle=63-14265

i actually always did like our old bp jerseys...and i loved our interleague hat, i was actually going to incorporate that with one of my alternates, most likely the red one i made.

You absolutely should.

But when you do, you'll get some criticism. Fair or otherwise.

Thanks man and yea thats true...in all honestly what do u think about my stuff..its the first bit of work i've ever done so its not the greatest. Can u create scripts and stripe patterns in photoshop...I'd really like to learn how.

jerseyjoe1991 as the photostream ID? Any connection to jerseyjoe.com?

Go Astros!

Go Texans!

Go Rockets!

Go Javelinas!

Well your one of 5 to give me crit and only 2 said they sucked...perhaps u have better ideas?

That's a glowing 60% success rate! A solid D-minus! Which, from the looks of it, is also what you got on your last spelling test.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

Didn't see it mentioned elsewhere, but just putting everyone on lookout for some really interesting Spanish jerseys for tomorrow's Brewers/Cardinals game... everyone's favorite Cerveceros jerseys will be a new color this year... haven't heard what the Cards' will say though.

cerveceros2011.jpg

Put a gold brim on the cap and you've got potential for a good look right there.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

It's nice to see teams more willing to go with lesser used colors for jerseys (i.e. gold in Oakland & Milwaukee). Shows some original thinking. That said, I'm glad I got my Cerveceros jersey in navy blue last year.

Go Astros!

Go Texans!

Go Rockets!

Go Javelinas!

Those look amazing, I would LOVE to see a regularly used Brewers gold alternate. The new A's alternate might be my favorite in all of MLB. Wouldn't mind seeing the Pirates go with a gold jersey and the O's go with an orange one either for that matter...

BTW, I've heard the Nats and Padres are going with throwbacks tonight, if not tonight tomorrow. And the Natties will be looking spectacular in these beauties

pMLB2-10219417dt.jpg

And apparently they'll be wearing the away one of these.

al_1936_washington.gif

90758391980.gif

The tail.

Old/New

unledcbh.png

MLBN used the old one during draft coverage.

So this logo was updated before the 2011 season and is an official mark? Why?

The official 2011 file I have does not show this change. I think it's a mistake...

What do you think of the Cubs rocking the NL patch on their uniforms? I'm cool with it. Let's have an AL team also represent. How about the Tigers?

No, not the Tigers. Their uniform has too much history to have a permanent patch added.

The White Sox. Makes sense - Chicago is the only city with continuous representation in both leagues since the AL was founded.

So, Gothamite, on the 6-month anniversary of our posting concerning AL teams representing the league, I was watching a little old-school hip-hop. Remember A Tribe Called Quest? They rocked all kinds of fly MLB gear, but take a look at the side of the Indians uniform worn in this video. When did this change????

So we did have an AL team represent the league?

Archived