Tampa Bay Devil Rays Concept

IronChefShark

the current rays uniforms are good, but I feel that since they are a newer team they could take a chance and be a little more modern. I also used a shade of green suggested by PANTONE in a previous thread, and I used the Tampa Bay Lightning "Hawaii blue" in place of the darker blue the rays use

and I ALMOST made the road uniform a foamy sea green, but I decided against it and stuck with gray :D

devilrays1.gif

Shmee likes. The uber-green set is a bit iffy if you ask me, but the others reek of coolability. Nice work on this one.

sticksstones4.png

The world's foremost practitioners of professional tag-team wrestling.

How about the black undershirt and cap with the green jersey?

"I better go take a long walk off a short pier or something."

Some people on this bolard have told me to do just that.

My "Ron Mexico" alias is "Jon Tobago".

Very, very cool. Looks great, man. Top notch.

This is ABSOLUTE proof. Greys should be eliminated, and teams should use real colors. Kill the greys, and this is one of the best MLB sets, ever.

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

Looks good but I think the Rays need some "teal" within their whole scheme.

utah_jazz_signature_s.jpgdenver_nuggets.gif

Utah Jazz Retired Number's

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

Can't kill the grey. Baseball is built on tradition. Keep it.

I like the number font, but could be a little thicker.

Sodboy13 said:
As you watch more basketball, you will learn to appreciate the difference between "defense" and "couldn't find the rim with a pair of bloodhounds and a Garmin."

meet the new page, not the same as the old page.

I like the Rays using green, but I just hate their logo and wordmark. I'd like to see them ditch everything. It would be nice to see them go to a very simple look, like the Tigers or Yankees at home, and just use green and white. I don't see why a traditional-looking "TB" logo wouldn't work.

IronChefShark,

I've enjoyed all of your creations, and it shows a really clever alternate to the ordinary, without being over the top.

I envy you, your artistic ability, and appreciate you, and everybody else, who shares their creations for us all to view, and enjoy.

Humbly,

Bill McD.

ICS,

I really like these. I personally have no problem with teams staying with Grey as their Away Jerseys, but I have to also say that I like the Green one you created even better.

If there is one thing that concerns me it's the release of another vest. Soon it will be like little league where all the uniforms are the same but just different colors.

Archived