NFL playoffs

GriffinM6

I'm definitely pulling for the Jets in the AFCC. I think the Packers are capable of taking either the Steelers or Jets (should they be fortunate enough to win the biggest game in the history of the Packers-Bears rivalry... no, I still can't believe it), but they tend be at their best when they're able to fly in under the media's radar. Having the Jets in the Super Bowl would assure that the media circus would be their problem.

• Replies 891
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Way to go Aaron Rodgers, blowing off a cancer patient. Classy stuff.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62-zJzB-chA&feature=player_embedded

You mean Aaron Rodgers doesn't stop for every fan he doesn't know from Adam or Eve at the airport at 3AM after a three-and-a-half hour flight? SAY IT AIN'T SO!!!

I bet the bastard went and called Obama and had a nice laugh about the dead soldier's parents too! :D

God, this is why I can't stand breast cancer patients... they act like the world owes them something. Guess what, other people have cancer too, you're nothing special.

Anywho, yeah... I could see this coming from a mile away. But honestly I'm not going to worry unless it happens again, and then maybe there's a Curse of David Tyree.

I will be so happy Sunday night. The Fat Bastard with the Fat mouth is DONE. The Jets cant pull this one out of their ass. :D

Looks like Ill be having my own words for dinner tonight. I like the Jets, just dont like all the trash talk. The next few minutes will tell.

Dinner Time. Congrats Jets. You got the job done :notworthy:

I will be so happy Sunday night. The Fat Bastard with the Fat mouth is DONE. The Jets cant pull this one out of their ass. :D

Looks like Ill be having my own words for dinner tonight. I like the Jets, just dont like all the trash talk. The next few minutes will tell.

Dinner Time. Congrats Jets. You got the job done :notworthy:

Meanwhile, at another dinner table somewhere in new England, Wes Welker will be consuming foot fillet with a crow salad on the side.

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

Oh. My. God. We The Jets beat the Patriots :o (fixed it before BBTV did for me)

I'm so happy over the Jets' performance. They walked the walk after talking the talk. They outplayed the Pats and looked pretty impressive doing so. Time to play like they have the past 2 weeks plus Week 15 against Pittsburgh and put together another great performance.

2 straight AFC Championship games for the Jets with a sophomore quarterback and coach. I'm ecstatic

ffMc5dZ.png

Twitter: @RyanMcD29

Strange but true: Both championship games involve the 6 seed (Jets in the AFC and Packers in the NFC) at the 2 seed (Steelers in the AFC and Bears in the NFC).

This has to be the first time that both six seeds in the Conference Championship... I think. I'm probably wrong here.

Strange but true: Both championship games involve the 6 seed (Jets in the AFC and Packers in the NFC) at the 2 seed (Steelers in the AFC and Bears in the NFC).

This has to be the first time that both six seeds in the Conference Championship... I think. I'm probably wrong here.

Both the Baltimore Ravens and Philadelphia Eagles were six seeds when they advanced to the conference championship games in 2008.

<------------ On the Jet

JETS WINNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!

The Jets have sent Manning and Brady packing. If they can knock out Roethlisberger? Wow.

If they knock out Roethlisberger I will start being a Jets fan. Honestly. They'll move to 2nd on the list.

PvO6ZWJ.png

Way to go Aaron Rodgers, blowing off a cancer patient. Classy stuff.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62-zJzB-chA&feature=player_embedded

You mean Aaron Rodgers doesn't stop for every fan he doesn't know from Adam or Eve at the airport at 3AM after a three-and-a-half hour flight? SAY IT AIN'T SO!!!

I bet the bastard went and called Obama and had a nice laugh about the dead soldier's parents too! :D

God, this is why I can't stand breast cancer patients... they act like the world owes them something. Guess what, other people have cancer too, you're nothing special.

Anywho, yeah... I could see this coming from a mile away. But honestly I'm not going to worry unless it happens again, and then maybe there's a Curse of David Tyree.

And it turns out she was there to see Clay Matthews, who was specifically informed that she'd be there (hence the news crew), and signed the (get this!) Clay Matthews jersey brought for him to sign.

I mean... geesh, the woman has cancer and all she got was to meet was a lousy DPOY candidate. Where the hell is Aaron Rodgers' compassion?!

That was the chance the Jets needed to make this game.

So is it safe to say the Jets made a game of it Francis? :P

I have a feeling the Jets will still choke, its after all still the Jets you know.

You're having a rough afternoon my friend. :D

BB52Big.jpg

Archived