Superbowl XLV

Luigi

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think I've ever felt as good about the Packers chances as I do now that Tank has picked the Steelers :P

He picked Green Bay.

Indeed he did. I read it wrong because he has the scores listed opposite the helmets.

But hey... at least he didn't predict 52-0 again (Sorry Tank... I try to make it a point not to pile on ya like some of these other cats, but c'mon dude! :D)

Packers 38

Steelers 17

It's close early but Big Ben gets hurt midway through the second quarter and is lost for the rest of the game. (Killing his chance at "redemption" :rolleyes: in the process.) Doesn't matter because he's thrown two INTs at that point, one of which is returned for a TD by Tramon Williams for the first score of the game. Aaron Rodgers will shred the Steelers secondary and the Packers will pull out to a big lead by midway through the third quarter. Starks gets 84 yds rushing. Pittsburgh scores a meaningless TD late. Rodgers is named MVP. The first question he gets asked on the podium will have something to do with Brett Favre.

ESPN asks if the Packers are the greatest team ever within 3 minutes of the end of the game. On Monday's Dan Patrick Show, Dan will open by asking "now that Rodgers has won a Super Bowl, is he one of the greatest QBs ever?" Colin Cowherd will say the officials handed the game to Green Bay. Steelers fans will disappear into the woodwork like they always do when their team loses.

Or not...

BB52Big.jpg

Is TMZ reporting this? :P

Nah, I saw it on ESPN actually. Apparently this was over something that Howard said about Chris Simms like a month ago.

Sorry to keep being that guy, but it was Matt Simms that Desmond was talking about. No one talks about Chris Simms anymore.

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

Is TMZ reporting this? :P

Nah, I saw it on ESPN actually. Apparently this was over something that Howard said about Chris Simms like a month ago.

Sorry to keep being that guy, but it was Matt Simms that Desmond was talking about. No one talks about Chris Simms anymore.

Ah haha was Chris the one on Tampa Bay or was that Matt?

Quite possibly the worst fight song I've ever heard...

You have any idea how far back that goes? That said, that right there is one reason I am GLAD I don't live there no more...hearing that every fifteenth minute of the day used to drive me absolutely apes#*t...and yes, it happened in the OFFseason, as well.

(Now if you want bad, google or youtube "Puhlamalu". THAT one was bad.)

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

Packers 38

Steelers 17

It's close early but Big Ben gets hurt midway through the second quarter and is lost for the rest of the game. (Killing his chance at "redemption" :rolleyes: in the process.) Doesn't matter because he's thrown two INTs at that point, one of which is returned for a TD by Tramon Williams for the first score of the game. Aaron Rodgers will shred the Steelers secondary and the Packers will pull out to a big lead by midway through the third quarter. Starks gets 84 yds rushing. Pittsburgh scores a meaningless TD late. Rodgers is named MVP. The first question he gets asked on the podium will have something to do with Brett Favre.

ESPN asks if the Packers are the greatest team ever within 3 minutes of the end of the game. On Monday's Dan Patrick Show, Dan will open by asking "now that Rodgers has won a Super Bowl, is he one of the greatest QBs ever?" Colin Cowherd will say the officials handed the game to Green Bay. Steelers fans will disappear into the woodwork like they always do when their team loses.

Or not...

Did you read the spoilers or something? Anyways Packers 31-24

Detroit Falcons (NABL) | Detroit Gears (UFL)

Packers 38

Steelers 17

Or not...

Did you read the spoilers or something? Anyways Packers 31-24

The subtitle to the thread says "post your prediction" so I posted my prediction. :D

By the way, is your sig big enough?

BB52Big.jpg

Archived