Superbowl XLV

Luigi

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Green and yellow green and yellow green and yellow green and yellow...

(Oh, and illwauk...what's up with that brew, fam?)

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

I thought I'd seen that movie before. The Steelers were destined to slime their way to victory in a game where they really didn't deserve to win. And they didn't. I'm so happy right now. The only way a super bowl could be better is if the Bengals ever win one.

A Steelers loss is a win for America, or at least for me. Thank goodness that for once the bounces didn't go their way. Thanks Packers fans for letting me be apart of your world. I'll now step down off the bandwagon and let you enjoy this one on your own.

WHO-DEY

and congratulations to my "uncle" Mike.

and now for the tradition breaking and devil-spawned on-field trophy presentation. God I hate it so much. Why can't they just hold it in the locker-room like they did in the glory days?

PvO6ZWJ.png

Brett who?

Exhibit A :P

Not a Packers fan :D

Was tough to tell considering it's the type of goofiness they all spew.

Nope, just someone who was tired of the Steelers (they always manage to beat the Chargers) and wanting to see the Packers win to prove they were right in ditching Brett Farve.

Archived