Superbowl XLV

Luigi

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Congrats to Green Bay and their fans.

Can't wait to meet all the brand new "lifelong" Packers fans, tomorrow....

Most of them will be ex Steelers 'fans'.

Must be inconvenient to have to learn the names of players on a new team like most Steelers fans will do this offseason.

Brett who?

Exhibit A :P

Not a Packers fan :D

Was tough to tell considering it's the type of goofiness they all spew.

Nope, just someone who was tired of the Steelers (they always manage to beat the Chargers) and wanting to see the Packers win to prove they were right in ditching Brett Farve.

Rodgers winning the MVP was just karma giving Favre one final twist of the knife.

CCSLC signature.png

Brett who?

Nope, just someone who was tired of the Steelers (they always manage to beat the Chargers) and wanting to see the Packers win to prove they were right in ditching Brett Farve.

Rodgers winning the MVP was just karma giving Favre one final twist of the knife.

That's right! His Farveness was never a Super Bowl MVP.

Awesome. Simply awesome.

Congratulations to the Packers and their fans. It was a great win for you guys.

Nice to see the Packers win it, wouldn't have minded if the Steelers won it either. All in all the game was good and it was fun seeing this Green Bay run to the championship. Pretty scary how this Packers team's gonna be sticking around for a while with all these young guys

ffMc5dZ.png

Twitter: @RyanMcD29

Brett who?

What about that Casey jnr?

TEAMSsmall.png

RICHMOND TIGERS

Yeah man, it was so sweet how they had a part in leading the Packers to victory! Nice awesome!

First off, they did have a role in leading the Packers to victory. Packer fans actually own the team.

Second of all, someone's bitter.

Well, not ALL Packers fans own the team, just 112,158 of them. Also, glad to see that seating snafu cost Jerry Jones that attendance "record" he desired ^_^

I saw, I came, I left.

Congratulations to the Packers and their fans.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

Yeah man, it was so sweet how they had a part in leading the Packers to victory! Nice awesome!

First off, they did have a role in leading the Packers to victory. Packer fans actually own the team.

Second of all, someone's bitter.

Well, not ALL Packers fans own the team, just 112,158 of them. Also, glad to see that seating snafu cost Jerry Jones that attendance "record" he desired ^_^

I have a feeling we won't see the Super Bowl in Dallas again for a while.

Though Atlanta certainly deserves another one.

Was it just me, or was DPOY Troy Polamalu (and his hair) a complete non-factor in this game? I was listening to the Packers Radio Network call and I don't recall his name being mentioned one time throughout the whole damn game.

CCSLC signature.png

Was it just me, or was DPOY Troy Polamalu (and his hair) a complete non-factor in this game? I was listening to the Packers Radio Network call and I don't recall his name being mentioned one time throughout the whole damn game.

In fact he blew the coverage the led to the Packers' last TD.

I've made hundreds of these sigs since I've been on CCSLC, but none have ever been sweeter to post and look at than this one:

NFL_GreenBay_SBchamps.png

It's very nice, but unless you're making a bold repeat prediction, you got the year wrong. 2011 season doesn't begin for about seven months.

And yet they still managed to find a way to praise him for that play. :blink:

I've made hundreds of these sigs since I've been on CCSLC, but none have ever been sweeter to post and look at than this one:

NFL_GreenBay_SBchamps.png

It's very nice, but you got the year wrong. 2011-12 season doesn't begin for about seven months if it ever does.

Fixed that for ya. As for this season, the last week of the regular season and all of the playoffs took place in calendar year 2011, so "2010-11" is quite correct.

CCSLC signature.png

And yet they still managed to find a way to praise him for that play. :blink:

Oh my God... what a game. But man, it's certainly nice for the players (Donald Driver, Charles Woodson), coaches, executives to finally be proven sticking with Aaron Rodgers was the right thing, and of course for all the fans, not just the ones who own stock (Gothamite, Infrared, Illwauk, and myself on here, sorry if I left anyone else out). Congratulations to the Pittsburgh Steelers, as they fought valiantly too, they nearly rallied three times in the game. Now, I just have to hold my breath, and that's for labor peace.

This is possibly the greatest feeling in the world, wasn't old enough to experience Super Bowl XXXI. To all the Packer fans around the world we deserve this. Hopefully the beginning of something special. Also congrats to the Steelers and their fans very classy in defeat.

Also had to share this.

Per Adam Schefter's twitter.

"Packers CB Charles Woodson broke his collarbone. Woodson tried to address the team at halftime and became so emotional, he couldn't do it."

e80acba0354dea8644051728aeffb987-getty-98556301ch296_super_bowl_xl.jpg

No pain in lifting that trophy.

JETS|PACK|JAYS|NUFC|BAMA|BOMBERS|RAPS|ORANJE|

Archived