What Sports Moment Gives You Chills?

nash61

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry no video, but this:

Konstantinov.jpg

Agreed.

No matter how much I hate the Red Wings, even I can't deny the awesomeness.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Um...

Agreed, I really don't like this team now.

Which is it? You can't have it both ways.

You do your research Mr. Out I will give you that. :P

On that topic, that was the instant reaction when I saw this trade. But when I looked at it I realized that really all the Knicks are losing is Gallo, and seeing how they played last night I'm ok with that. I think that it was I had some sort of "attachment" to gallo and felton, both of whom I really liked.

This. Especially the 2nd and 3rd penguins goals. And the 4th one, for the sheer beauty of it. Turning point of the series right there, and it was when you knew that these penguins were capable of something and overcoming what they could not the previous year. If not for this win, the pens most likely would have lost it in five.

oBIgzrL.png

A-rod's game tying 2 run home run vs Twins 2009

The other game tying home run, this time ALCS vs Angels in same year

When the Yankees hoisted the World Series Trophy in the World Series

"They can't stop a nosebleed!" "Can't wait!"

Revis Island owns Brady 2009

Jets defeat Pats at home in 2010

GW FG vs Colts

Miracle on Ice 1980

Donovan goal vs Algeria 2010 World Cup

Ok this wasn't in the Stanley Cup finals or the Eastern Conference finals but when Darius Kasparatis(sp) scored on Dominik Hasek in game seven in overtime of the pens-sabres second round series in 2001. Probaly not a correct sentence but yea. Man I still get chills from that and for some reason it even tops the Holmes catch in SB43, only because I was cocky and thought we would win the game at the end. Kasparatis was a suprising player to get the goal.

Ah, almost eight years since then, and in that time frame, the Cubs still haven't won a title and the Sox have. :D

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Archived