2012 DNC Convention in Charlotte Logo

Dexter Morgan

lumbergh3.jpg

"Yeah, uh...well, I'm just not sure about that right now."

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

He ain't from Kenya. He from his momma stomach. ^_^

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

"Charlatan 2012" is a bad slogan for re-nominating a president who half the country thinks is from Kenya.

I think that's a little exaggerated. When Beck goes off the air (which he is by the end of the year), that estimation will drop. A lot.

EDIT:

I understand that you don't actually think half the country thinks that.

concepts: washington football (2017) ... nfl (2013) ... yikes

potd 10/20/12

"Charlatan 2012" is a bad slogan for re-nominating a president who half the country thinks is from Kenya.

I think that's a little exaggerated. When Beck goes off the air (which he is by the end of the year), that estimation will drop. A lot.

EDIT:

I understand that you don't actually think half the country thinks that.

No, of course not, nor do I believe he was born in Kenya. At any rate, the "charlatan" thing isn't something you want to invite. It's an easy fix; simple as just writing "Charlotte 2012."

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

Here's the RNC's far-nicer host city logo:

tampa2012.jpg

Except that trees don't grow out of water (or light-blue braided rope), and nobody would recognize that "skyline".

How gay. (yes...expecting the backlash).

If you were expecting the backlash why the hell did you go ahead and post it anyway?

It's his gimmick. "The whole world's gone PC. Bunch of p ssy's."

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

True, execution-wise the RNC could have done a better job, but their logo at least represents the host city, unlike the DNC's, which represents - well, nothing really, besides the designer knowing how to use the gradient tool. IMO, a good host city logo for any event needs to be tied in to the city in some fashion.

And yeah, Buster's schtick is wearing really thin.

xLmjWVv.png

POTD: 2/4/12 3/4/12

Archived