2011-12 soccer kits

Saintsfan

And I'm beyond disappointed that the US hoops shirts aren't on sale yet. At least we get to seem them in action mere moments.

the rumor is that we'll be sporting the blue aways for the game today, with Italia in their new away whites. boo!

I hate everything right now.

spacer.png

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
And I'm beyond disappointed that the US hoops shirts aren't on sale yet. At least we get to seem them in action mere moments.

the rumor is that we'll be sporting the blue aways for the game today, with Italia in their new away whites. boo!

Exactly. I never thought we'd be wearing hoops if the blue shirt is supposed to go on sale today.

So they've been officially unveiled. idk about the other nike ones, but this one looks like they didnt use a real jersey at all, but instead just photoshopped a pic of clint dempsey. Not an impressive unveiling at all. Also it LOOKS like they have white trim on the bottom of the shorts right now, but i could be wrong..

Yawn...not impressed by them at all, especially given all of the other nice kits Nike has put out recently. Its bland and uninspired in my opinion.

(MLF) Chicago Cannons,  (IHA) Phoenix Firebirds - 2021 Xtreme Cup Champions

(WAFL) Phoenix Federals - WAFL World Bowl XII Champions (Defunct)

Watching USA/Italy and not digging these new blue USA kits. From a distance I can't help but think it looks like they're wearing vests.

Pittsburgh Arsenal - Elite Football League (NFL) - 2006  |  New Orleans JazzCats - Major League Hockey (AHL) - 2023

Archived