2011-12 soccer kits

Saintsfan

same here. Can't wait to buy the hoops. Also, can't believe we haven't seen any official promo shots of either of the new US kits.

same here.

In other Nike news, these are AMAZING, as always with the All Blacks:

NZ12temp.jpg

...too bad their team isnt as good as they look.

those would look solid on a rugby pitch

My question is, do they look like the picture on the left, or the one on the right? The one on the left is horridly overdone, and the one on the right is quite classy and restrained. The success of this jersey is all in a few clicks of the opacity meter.

I am guessing it looks more like the one on the right. Nike tend to light promo shots, like the one on the left, to accentuate the design elements of the shirt.

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

SpainAwayFullKit.jpg

That's Spain's new second kit. Thoughts?

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

SpainAwayFullKit.jpg

That's Spain's new second kit. Thoughts?

The kits themselves are pretty snazzy-nice use of non-traditional color pairings.

They need to give them sock stripes back to the Kansas City Chiefs, though.

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

The worst part is, apparently that's not black. It's light blue and brown.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

FC Dallas revealed, 10 days before the season. Better late than never.

Am77wPyCAAAagd3.jpg

Am774JTCAAAJFHM_medium.jpg

Kit_Blog_Image.jpg

The big rumor was that they were very close to a sponsorship deal which is why the waited for the last minute. The sponsorship deal fell through.

I don't know how a team with red, white, and blue can consistently look so bad. Too many stripes maybe? Tone it down a bit, like Newcastle did, and they'd have a chance.

newcastle-2012-jersey-1.jpg

Except what Newcastle and Puma did was bad. They took a classic look and weakened it. The Toon is a black-and-white-striped shirt, not just two stripes. Newcastle hasn't worn anything other than the black-and-white stripes since the 19th century.

Except what Newcastle and Puma did was bad. They took a classic look and weakened it. The Toon is a black-and-white-striped shirt, not just two stripes. Newcastle hasn't worn anything other than the black-and-white stripes since the 19th century.

Granted, I'm not up to date on the history of the look. I just think this looks much stronger, graphically, than the multi-stripe looks. Would be a good inspiration for Dallas.

Am77wPyCAAAagd3.jpg

Kit_Blog_Image.jpg

The big rumor was that they were very close to a sponsorship deal which is why the waited for the last minute. The sponsorship deal fell through.

I don't know how a team with red, white, and blue can consistently look so bad. Too many stripes maybe? Tone it down a bit, like Newcastle did, and they'd have a chance.

The 11/12 Newcastle shirt is terrible.

Yes it is.

Am77wPyCAAAagd3.jpg

Kit_Blog_Image.jpg

Different tastes I guess. I just find this one to be superior but everyone can have their own opinion.

Am77wPyCAAAagd3.jpg

Kit_Blog_Image.jpg

Different tastes I guess. I just find this one to be superior but everyone can have their own opinion.

It's a nice shirt, I like it, but I understand how this just isn't a shirt Newcastle should be wearing. Perhaps on any other team, this would be a solid shirt.

Archived