2011-12 soccer kits

Saintsfan

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No, France is the only Nike team whose home jersey hasn't been unveiled.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Inter alt leak

InterMilanAway.jpg

Seriously, Nike? Red?

EDIT:Home is much better

INT121.jpg

The home is very nice, a combination of 'Keep it simple' & 'If it ain't broke don't try & fix it'.

The alt, pfeh, I dispute that it's red though. Looks to me more like some horrible shade of flourescent Orange.

1 hour ago, BringBackTheVet said:

sorry sweetie, but I don't suck minor-league d

CCSLC Post of the day September 3rd 2012

I'm not familiar with Inter's 'proper' or 'traditional' change colors, but from an outsider's perspective, I love that shirt. I love the sleeve stripes and I think the red-orange color looks great with the blue and black.

The home, however, looks boss. A good sight after some of the recent missteps Nike has taken with Inter. Always love it when you have a good sponsor logo to work with as well. Pirelli's one of the best of all time. Great Italian Company on a great Italian team. Oddly, there are a lot of good logos in the tire industry.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

I'm not familiar with Inter's 'proper' or 'traditional' change colors, but from an outsider's perspective, I love that shirt. I love the sleeve stripes and I think the red-orange color looks great with the blue and black.

Red's the color of their archrival, AC Milan (though Milan's red is significantly less orange-y than that).

spacer.png

Red's the color of their archrival, AC Milan (though Milan's red is significantly less orange-y than that).

That stuff doesn't seem to matter anymore. Man City's clash kit is red and black. etc....

That stuff doesn't seem to matter anymore. Man City's clash kit is red and black. etc....

It hasn't really mattered when it comes to Manchester City & United for a very long time, now. Red & black are the colors of Manchester as a civic entity. Man City used to wear the town's coat of arms in the (then-rare :lol: ) occasion of playing in a Cup final.

So yeah, some derbies place major emphasis on colors as a dividing factor. This one? Not so much. & even if it does occur, it's very selective.

It hasn't really mattered when it comes to Manchester City & United for a very long time, now. Red & black are the colors of Manchester as a civic entity. Man City used to wear the town's coat of arms in the (then-rare :lol: ) occasion of playing in a Cup final.

So yeah, some derbies place major emphasis on colors as a dividing factor. This one? Not so much. & even if it does occur, it's very selective.

Interesting little factette, the 2011 FA Cup win was City's first in blue. Previously it was either maroon or red and black. (Due to colour clashes).

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

Archived