2011-12 soccer kits

Saintsfan

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

FC Dallas revealed, 10 days before the season. Better late than never.

Am77wPyCAAAagd3.jpg

Am774JTCAAAJFHM_medium.jpg

Kit_Blog_Image.jpg

The big rumor was that they were very close to a sponsorship deal which is why the waited for the last minute. The sponsorship deal fell through.

I don't know how a team with red, white, and blue can consistently look so bad. Too many stripes maybe? Tone it down a bit, like Newcastle did, and they'd have a chance.

newcastle-2012-jersey-1.jpg

The 11/12 Newcastle shirt is terrible.

Different tastes I guess. I just find this one to be superior but everyone can have their own opinion.

It's a nice shirt, I like it, but I understand how this just isn't a shirt Newcastle should be wearing. Perhaps on any other team, this would be a solid shirt.

The first think I think of every time I see it is a guy wearing a white shirt, with a black vests and a skinny tie.

I kind of like Dallas' kits, to be honest. I don't know if I like the roadies paired with red shorts on the display, though. It just doesn't really match up as well.

Jazzretirednumbers.jpg

The opinions I express are mine, and mine only. If I am to express them, it is not to say you or anyone else is wrong, and certainly not to say that I am right.

I kind of like Dallas' kits, to be honest. I don't know if I like the roadies paired with red shorts on the display, though. It just doesn't really match up as well.

They didn't have any blue shorts for the pop-up store, for some reason. The actual road will have blue shorts.

They didn't have any blue shorts for the pop-up store, for some reason. The actual road will have blue shorts.

Ah, that's good news. That sounds a lot better.

Jazzretirednumbers.jpg

The opinions I express are mine, and mine only. If I am to express them, it is not to say you or anyone else is wrong, and certainly not to say that I am right.

TFC slightly changed their jerseys again. This Years(2012)

SilvaCeleb.jpg

I was under the impression that these were not the jersey, but rather a warm up kit.

GTA United(USA) 2015 + 2016 USA Champions/Toronto Maroons (ULL)2014, 2015 + 2022 Gait Cup Champions/Toronto Northmen (TNFF)

FC Dallas revealed, 10 days before the season. Better late than never.

Am77wPyCAAAagd3.jpg

Am774JTCAAAJFHM_medium.jpg

Kit_Blog_Image.jpg

The big rumor was that they were very close to a sponsorship deal which is why the waited for the last minute. The sponsorship deal fell through.

I don't know how a team with red, white, and blue can consistently look so bad. Too many stripes maybe? Tone it down a bit, like Newcastle did, and they'd have a chance.

newcastle-2012-jersey-1.jpg

The 11/12 Newcastle shirt is terrible.

Different tastes I guess. I just find this one to be superior but everyone can have their own opinion.

It's a nice shirt, I like it, but I understand how this just isn't a shirt Newcastle should be wearing. Perhaps on any other team, this would be a solid shirt.

The first think I think of every time I see it is a guy wearing a white shirt, with a black vests and a skinny tie.

hahaha i've never seen that but i kinda do now, the dudes wearing his cumber bunt too high though.

I've always thought of buck teeth or piano keys

hahaha i've never seen that but i kinda do now, the dudes wearing his cumber bunt too high though.

I've always thought of buck teeth or piano keys

And that is why it's not a good-looking jersey. If it had the full stripes, as it should, no one would be saying these things. I'm surprised Newcastle fans haven't gone to Germany and rioted at the Puma HQ yet.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Spurs have added a Tottenham Hotspurs Foundation patch above their Aurasma patch today.Normally Premier League rules mandate only one sponsor on the jerseys so I'm guessing they got special permission for these. Wondering if they are doing this the rest of the year or if this is a one off.

spursvsunited.jpg

It's a one off shirt. Here's a better pic:

spursshirt.jpg

and the article: (http://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/spurs/News/special-shirt-for-foundations-special-day-030312.page?)

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Spurs have added a Tottenham Hotspurs Foundation patch above their Aurasma patch today.Normally Premier League rules mandate only one sponsor on the jerseys so I'm guessing they got special permission for these. Wondering if they are doing this the rest of the year or if this is a one off.

spursvsunited.jpg

It's a one off shirt. Here's a better pic:

spursshirt.jpg

and the article: (http://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/spurs/News/special-shirt-for-foundations-special-day-030312.page?)

A one off. Nothing more or less than wearing the poppies around Rememberance Day shirts sold off for the Spurs Foundation kinda deal.

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

• 2 weeks later...

like the shirt, but not when paired with these shorts and socks.

b6af06b98c3aee4cad0d802f8e823c94-getty-509688048.jpg

I like both those shirts, though not UTD's socks.

The normal shorts and socks didn't clash with Bilbao. Those shorts are from 3 years ago.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Will Dallas be wearing blue or red shorts? The mannequin shows red, but I preferred the blue on blue like they did last year.

Red with red, blue with blue. They didn't have any blue shorts when the picture with the mannequin was taken.

The new reds have really grown on me, after seeing them in action.

1331862967_a.jpg

New jerseys for the Fort Lauderdale Strikers in 2012. The home shirt, with the thicker hoops, more resembles the old 70's-80's shirts but with the red and yellow switched. The alternate jersey is a vast improvement over last season's just plain white.

You know, say what you will about America. Thirteen bucks still gets you a hell of a load of mice.

Archived