2011-12 soccer kits

Saintsfan

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's a nice design, looks pretty good, and I think it looks much better with the number (I originally though that the only reason for the box was to highlight the swoosh), but it still reminds me of a guy with a towel over his shoulder.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

132674302118.gif

Excellent work, Nike.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

And I like that triple-red on the England shorts, too. Great color for that pattern.

Looks just as gorgeous in Ireland's green.

l_Ireland_away_ItalyLE.jpg

Multiple shades is a great look. Makes me feel all nostalgic.

65688a_lg.jpeg

Who's Bucks jersey is this?

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle. When the sun comes up, you'd better be running." - Unknown | 🌐 Check out my articles on jerseys at Bacon Sports 🔗
spacer.png

Adrian Dantley, from 1990-91.

dantley0001_20100627248.gif

Man, I miss the Irish Rainbows. As beautiful a design as it was unique. Glad to see reflections of it in the Beautiful Game (and Umbro has even managed to improve upon it by removing the white stripe and just using three shades of the same color).

I'd buy and Ireland replica shirt if it didn't have that ugly sponsor logo on it...

That's not a sponsor...that's the number

No, that is the sponsor. Hutchison 3G.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/3_%28telecommunications%29

Ire212intro.jpg

The uniform number is seen here.

my apologies. what the hell is a sponsor doing on a national team shirt?

The replicas are sold with a sponsor logo. More $$ for the national FA I guess.

gYH2mW9.png

I'd buy and Ireland replica shirt if it didn't have that ugly sponsor logo on it...

That's not a sponsor...that's the number

No, that is the sponsor. Hutchison 3G.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/3_%28telecommunications%29

Ire212intro.jpg

The uniform number is seen here.

my apologies. what the hell is a sponsor doing on a national team shirt?

No biggie. Anyway, I think it's just FAIreland trying to scrape up a few extra dimes. It sucks.

spacer.png

No biggie. Anyway, I think it's just FAIreland trying to scrape up a few extra dimes. It sucks.

And it bites them back to some extent. I won't pay 65 Euro for a replica jersey with that gaudy sponsor number on the front, but I'd probably pay 115 Euro for a sponsor-free authentic without batting an eyelash.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

And it bites them back to some extent. I won't pay 65 Euro for a replica jersey with that gaudy sponsor number on the front, but I'd probably pay 115 Euro for a sponsor-free authentic without batting an eyelash.

They used to have Eirecom on the front, that wasnt a bad looking sponsor.

duscarf2013.pngg6uheq4mgvrndguzuzak1pcte.gif
"I don't understand where you got this idea so deeply ingrained in your head (that this world) is something that you must impress, cause I couldn't care less"

http://keepdcunited.org

Adrian Dantley, from 1990-91.

dantley0001_20100627248.gif

Man, I miss the Irish Rainbows. As beautiful a design as it was unique. Glad to see reflections of it in the Beautiful Game (and Umbro has even managed to improve upon it by removing the white stripe and just using three shades of the same color).

Do you own that Dantley jersey or did you pull that from a site?

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle. When the sun comes up, you'd better be running." - Unknown | 🌐 Check out my articles on jerseys at Bacon Sports 🔗
spacer.png

This red England is GK :)

Ukraine Away:

6782710500_23f2789b64_b.jpg

This is a great look. One of adidas' best this year for sure. The pattern inside the stripe is nice.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

This red England is GK :)

Ukraine Away:

6782710500_23f2789b64_b.jpg

This is a great look. One of adidas' best this year for sure. The pattern inside the stripe is nice.

What is the pattern?

It's got the crown in the center, and I'm not sure if the rest of the design has some sort of specific meaning or not, but here is a better view of it. The only part of the yellow kit I disliked was the crescent-shaped panels where the stripes terminate below the shoulder, and that seems to be absent from the blue version.

ukraine2012euro1.jpg

Archived