2011-12 soccer kits

Saintsfan

Also, it goes without saying but those Brazil jerseys are gorgeous.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I made these last night, and i've been getting a lot of positive feedback on tumblr.

tumblr_lzm828OiH41qe2dhgo1_1280.png?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAJ6IHWSU3BX3X7X3Q&Expires=1329774321&Signature=s9FumOvZ8DWqkltTlOPUzR1IyQc%3D

There really is nothing wrong with having a clash version of the home. Looking back, I really wasn't a fan of the WC2010 navy set, but this just is worse. I feel like something simple like above would be nice.

I made these last night, and i've been getting a lot of positive feedback on tumblr.

tumblr_lzm828OiH41qe2dhgo1_1280.png?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAJ6IHWSU3BX3X7X3Q&Expires=1329774321&Signature=s9FumOvZ8DWqkltTlOPUzR1IyQc%3D

There really is nothing wrong with having a clash version of the home. Looking back, I really wasn't a fan of the WC2010 navy set, but this just is worse. I feel like something simple like above would be nice.

Those kits are great. They should've gone with the hoops on the change shirt.

I think it should be noted here that I think I'm going to love the red and white hooped home shirt.

spacer.png

It appears the shorts will be plain navy blue, no embellishments.

http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/?l=shop,pdp,ctr-inline/cid-1/pid-439917

Where do you find all of these images?

That looks like the nike store....

duscarf2013.pngg6uheq4mgvrndguzuzak1pcte.gif
"I don't understand where you got this idea so deeply ingrained in your head (that this world) is something that you must impress, cause I couldn't care less"

http://keepdcunited.org

These are great. The hoops really do add a lot. I think it's a positive take on the WC '94 kits.

Archived