2011-12 soccer kits

Saintsfan

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

One problem, Man United does not wear red socks with the home kit. Either white or black. And black on Arsenal and a shirt that looks similar to a shirt they wore last year is kinda weird

They may have gotten the socks for United and Arsenal mixed up.

I'm thinking they just threw random socks on these

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

One problem, Man United does not wear red socks with the home kit. Either white or black. And black on Arsenal and a shirt that looks similar to a shirt they wore last year is kinda weird

They may have gotten the socks for United and Arsenal mixed up.

I'm thinking they just threw random socks on these

Could be. They are the least important part of the three-part ensemble, after all.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

I still don't know why United wouldn't do the tribute during the actual year Fergie hit 25 years in charge. I'm still hoping they aren't legit but I guess it might be. And the rotation policy does say it should be a black uniform for the second kit.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Did Arsenal wear last year's away kit with this season's crest? It appears so. That kit had the usual Arsenal crest, but it appears they brought it back for CL with the new crest with the adornments on the sides.

Last year's kit

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1286559/Arsenals-new-yellow-away-kit-revealed.html

article-1286559-0A08AA13000005DC-311_634x844.jpg

UEFA CL this year with new crest

1753291_w1.jpg

Just saw someone claiming THIS as the new US away kit:

xYQ1sG.jpg

I tend to believe it b/c of the "T-tape" straps at the top of the shoulder as well as the "breathe holes" underneath the armpits on each side. If this is the real one, I'm not impressed at all, and it's only slightly better than the aberration we saw a couple days ago...maybe the red alternate kit will be better? *sigh*

ps: Gotha, yeah, that looks like black on the Gunners kit...quite the no-no.

This might actually be worse than the denim retro one.

I just hope it's because theyre saving the good shirts for the WC.

Why does Chelsea insist on adding red to their primary kits? It's just not right. Keep it all blue and white.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Just saw someone claiming THIS as the new US away kit:

xYQ1sG.jpg

If this is the new look, then I'm gonna be praying for no kit clashes in USMNT games because this looks BAD. The sublimated sash doesn't work here, and the white sleeves & thick collar design make the shirt look clunky. Not a good shirt at all, and I'd definitely prefer the retro-inspired shirt over this one.

Why does Chelsea insist on adding red to their primary kits? It's just not right. Keep it all blue and white.

When they did it a couple of years ago, it was in honour of the famous Chelsea Pensioners. In fact in the 80s and 90s Chelsea home kits often had a touch of red on them.

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

Exactly, add gold/yellow if needed, but not red. Everton blue/white with little gold looks perfect.

It's to do with the Chelsea pensioners.

13_governor_chelsea_pension_470x352.jpg

logo.png

The more I see it, the less I hate it. That kit is growing on me.

Archived