2011NCAA Football Thread

Gary

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well I sure the hell hope they don't make it, but if they win 45-7. Who the hell knows, right.

What about 44-3?

OKState deserves a shot, more than Alabama. Bama had their shot against LSU and lost. I have nothing against the Tide either, it's just getting boring seeing the same teams year after year. Would be nice to see an exciting team make it!

Another reason there should be a playoff, but that's a whole other topic. Will show why teams like OKState deserves a shot and Boise/Houston's of the world don't.

Well I sure the hell hope they don't make it, but if they win 45-7. Who the hell knows, right.

What about 44-3?

OKState deserves a shot, more than Alabama. Bama had their shot against LSU and lost. I have nothing against the Tide either, it's just getting boring seeing the same teams year after year. Would be nice to see an exciting team make it!

Another reason there should be a playoff, but that's a whole other topic. Will show why teams like OKState deserves a shot and Boise/Houston's of the world don't.

I mean it's hard to not like what the Cowboys are doing tonight, but I mean as Tide fan I could care less what other people think right? I just want them to be in the title, even if they really don't deserve to be there. As a neutral I'm taking the Pokes, but as a fan of the Tide, it's hard not go against your allegiance.

It's in the hands of people, which it shouldn't be. I think it should be all decided on the field, not by a computer or some idiots that don't even watch the games. When's the BCS cycle done? 2015? I think we'll see the workings of a playoff in the not so distant future if Bama makes it.

JETS|PACK|JAYS|NUFC|BAMA|BOMBERS|RAPS|ORANJE|

Ok, now that LSU did what they had to, It's really up to OSU to do what they need to do. That said, I'd almost be willing to put money on it that Okie State gets rolled tonight, and rolled HARD. I'm taking Oklahoma by at least three touchdowns.

Agreed. I think the Sooners win easily.

Well, I'll be a monkey's uncle...

Same here. Maybe you and I should stay out of the prediction business. B)

Anyway, I think Oklahoma State has made their case. They have the better "resume" and they are bitch-slapping the :censored: out of a top ten team. No offense Alabama, but Oklahoma State deserves a shot more than you do.

Also, this Big Ten title game ain't too bad. Granted, it's only a mid-major championship game, but it's still pretty entertaining.

BB52Big.jpg

Also, this Big Ten title game ain't too bad. Granted, it's only a mid-major championship game, but it's still pretty entertaining.

Nah it's only a D3 championship. Remember the only real football is played in the south, so the Big Ten rates below the SEC, C-USA, Sun Belt, SWAC, MEAC, Gulf South etc. ^_^

1zqy8ok.gif

Nah it's only a D3 championship. Remember the only real football is played in the south, so the Big Ten rates below the SEC, C-USA, Sun Belt, SWAC, MEAC, Gulf South etc. ^_^

Damn, how could I forget that? Still, for a couple D-III teams, they're putting on a pretty good show.

BB52Big.jpg

I want Alabama to be in the National Championship game. I'm an alumni and also the backlash of an LSU/Alabama rematch might have been enough to kill the BCS for good and start a playoff system.

My biggest issue with Oklahoma State until tonight was the K-State game. I was hoping Oklahoma would pull it out "for old J.R." and end this Oklahoma State should be in the BCS Championship game. Tonight my mind changed with their manhandling of Oklahoma. Tomorrow night we'll know for sure.

Dear Oklahoma State,

Disregard all the support from people who think you should get a shot at the NCG. NC contenders don't rush the field when they win a game they were expected to win.

Signed,

Teams that act like they have been there before

BB52Big.jpg

Welp, the ingredients are in place for 'Pokes to make the jump to the #2 spot. They got their blowout victory over the Sooners, and Virginia Tech pulled a Clemson. It's all down to the voters now......

Archived