2011NCAA Football Thread

Gary

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dear Oklahoma State,

Disregard all the support from people who think you should get a shot at the NCG. NC contenders don't rush the field when they win a game they were expected to win.

Signed,

Teams that act like they have been there before

The all-time series record is 82-17-7 Oklahoma. They haven't beaten Oklahoma since 2002. That alone is cause to rush the field. :P

Yes Mike Gundy, we are so assured of another 9-6 NCG. I wish people would stop holding that against Bama. Pi**es me off, i'm sure LSU fans would feel the same way if it was the other way around.

JETS|PACK|JAYS|NUFC|BAMA|BOMBERS|RAPS|ORANJE|

What a catch. Or not.

That is coming back for certain. Was still pretty awesome, though. Had he not bobbled it, though... that'd be one of the best catches of the year. Eh, I disagree with the ruling that his foot came down out of bounds... the very first touch looked to be all green to me.

IUe6Hvh.png

Dear Oklahoma State,

Disregard all the support from people who think you should get a shot at the NCG. NC contenders don't rush the field when they win a game they were expected to win.

Signed,

Teams that act like they have been there before

The all-time series record is 82-17-7 Oklahoma. They haven't beaten Oklahoma since 2002. That alone is cause to rush the field. :P

Fair enough. The people are back on the Oklahoma State bandwagon. The people are fickle that way.

BB52Big.jpg

I want an audio clip of Gus screaming on endless loop.

Gus is now trying to upstage the action on purpose.

Give it a rest. Gus enhances the game. He doesn't take away from it -- like Joe Buck and his "who cares" approach.

6uXNWAo.png

I want an audio clip of Gus screaming on endless loop.

Gus is now trying to upstage the action on purpose.

Give it a rest. Gus enhances the game. He doesn't take away from it -- like Joe Buck and his "who cares" approach.

I used to like Gus, but playing too much Madden made me kind of sick of him since he's awful in that. His style just doesn't work well with audio being pieced together. With that said, though, if there's a game like this on TV... there's nobody I'd rather have calling it.

edit: Should've been a penalty regardless of the acting, imo.

IUe6Hvh.png

Archived