2011 NFL Season

TBGKon

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bears looking strangely composed in the 2nd quarter to finish out the half strong. I don't really know what to say, since I'm so used to their first quarter style of play lasting entire games. Cutler making Favre throws out there.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

NFL officials, the worst in sports.

20100603_jjoyce_560x375.jpg

That has to be the best looking umpire I have ever seen...

That's Jim Joyce, the first-base ump who blew the obvious call that robbed Armando Gallaraga of his perfect game.

Bears looking strangely composed in the 2nd quarter to finish out the half strong. I don't really know what to say, since I'm so used to their first quarter style of play lasting entire games. Cutler making Favre throws out there.

If Cutler wasn't as mobile as he is he'd be dead by now. Can you imagine, say, Drew Bledsoe or any other completely immobile QB playing behind this Bears line?

IUe6Hvh.png

If Cutler wasn't as mobile as he is he'd be dead by now. Can you imagine, say, Drew Bledsoe or any other completely immobile QB playing behind this Bears line?

No QB should be subjected to play behind these guys. Webb and Omiyale are the worst 2 starting tackles in the NFL. Thankfully Lovie pulled Omiyale out of the game (again) since he stopped being interested in playing football about an hour ago.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Dick Bavetta, Joey Crawford, Bennett Salvatore, and Violet Palmer say hi.

Hello back at them. NFL officials are still the worst in sports.

I agree with this. I'm confident that they're the only ones that can look at an instant replay of a call they clearly got right, and then manage to overturn it and get it wrong.

IUe6Hvh.png

Jets suck, my fantasy team sucks, oh and my baseball team was eliminated a few days ago. GO LEAFS GO!

Not to start anything here but this is the exact reason why I dislike Jets fans a lot. Especially Under 30 year old Jet fans. You guys are way too in the moment and overreact to everything. After week 2 all I heard around this area in NY was how good the Jets looked. Suddenly they lose three tough road games against three possible playoff teams and all I hear is Jets suck. Granted they looked bad in those games but there's no way a team that has been to back to back championship games sucks. They're still a 10 to 11 win playoff team and you all know it.

I'm not under 30 and I know a bad team when I see one. And where exactly in NY did you hear all these Jets fans pumping up the Jets after escaping with a victory in Week 1 vs. the Cowboys and beating up on the Jags team who for some reason had Luke McCown under center. Maybe you haven't watched a lot of NFL football, but what a team did the 2 previous seasons has no barring to this year. The change over in the NFL is unlike any other sport. You can go from worst to first and first to worst in an instance.

First of all don't play that card with me buddy, and if you somehow are older than 30 you certainly don't act like it. And trust me I went to the Cowboys-Jets game week one and coming out of that stadium and listening to the radio afterwards all I heard was how great the Jets played down the stretch, and how this is why they're a Superbowl contender.

Down the stretch of what? The season was 1 game old at that point. Oh and you love to generalize and assume things about people, but can't take it when people do the same to you.

Dick Bavetta, Joey Crawford, Bennett Salvatore, and Violet Palmer say hi.

Hello back at them. NFL officials are still the worst in sports.

I agree with this. I'm confident that they're the only ones that can look at an instant replay of a call they clearly got right, and then manage to overturn it and get it wrong.

And do it consistently. There's something to be said for that.

BB52Big.jpg

Dear Mr. Cutler,

I am truly sorry. Nobody deserves this situation. I certainly understand if you want to retire or demand a trade, citing personal safety as your main concern. I recognize the downright embarrassing offensive unit (sans Matt Forte) is something straight out of a horror movie, and extend my deepest sympathies. Bear down? And rest up because next week you face Jared Allen.

Sincerely,

A rational bears fan

sigpurp.png

---Owner of the NHA's Philadelphia Quakers, the UBA's Chicago Skyliners, and the CFA's Portland Beavers (2010 CFA2 Champions)---

Dear Mr. Cutler,

I am truly sorry. Nobody deserves this situation. I certainly understand if you want to retire or demand a trade, citing personal safety as your main concern. I recognize the downright embarrassing offensive unit (sans Matt Forte) is something straight out of a horror movie, and extend my deepest sympathies. Bear down? And rest up because next week you face Jared Allen.

Sincerely,

A rational bears fan

*scratches quill to parchment* I dub this Lost Season 2012, let's pack it up.

Cutler, Forte? Solid. Otherwise the team looks dead out there. No talent, no tools, just backups starting and starters sucking. Team needs a shot in the ass in the offseason and a total overhaul at a handful of positions. I wouldn't mind the coaching staff and management getting dismissed either. The organization is on the verge of driving off a cliff and nobody's slamming on the brakes.

twitter

Dear Mr. Cutler,

Sincerely,

A rational bears fan

Dear rational bears fan,

You are assuming that Mr. Cutler still has the ability to think coherently enough to reach such a decision. There is a fair chance that he has already been knocked so completely and irretrievably silly, that he has no real idea of what is going on.

Signed,

People watching Jay Cutler get knocked silly every week

BB52Big.jpg

Archived