College Football Uniforms 2011 SEASON

Brave-Bird 08

Okay, I may be in the minority here, but I actually love that white Boise helmet. The stormtrooper-look lover in me kinda wishes they went with white pants as well, but this all in all didn't look too bad. The one problem I had with it is that the full logo on the helmet doesn't quite mesh with the faded, asymmetrical logo on the sleeve.

And regarding Oregon-Washington, hands down the worst uniform matchup of the week. Washington needs to hold a student-body bonfire and burn all traces of the black. All of it. And Oregon.....*sigh*...WEAR GREEN AND GOLD. Please. Enough of this AFL Raiders look. I hate it every time they trot it out.

Jazzretirednumbers.jpg

The opinions I express are mine, and mine only. If I am to express them, it is not to say you or anyone else is wrong, and certainly not to say that I am right.

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Boise is apparently wearing Orange jerseys for next weeks match up vs the Frogs. They've had the Orange-out ad up for a few months now.

Here's a pic of all their current uniforms(minus white)

They also asked the fans to orange out the AFA game (and the players wrose something even harder to see than their triple blue - blue/gray/blue, so I'm not sure it really means anything other than what they want the fans to wear.

http://www.broncosports.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=9900&ATCLID=205184929&KEY=&DB_OEM_ID=9900&DB_LANG=C&IN_SUBSCRIBER_CONTENT=

I expect the players to wear as much blue ass possible.

Boise is apparently wearing Orange jerseys for next weeks match up vs the Frogs. They've had the Orange-out ad up for a few months now.

Here's a pic of all their current uniforms(minus white)

[url=http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-KfO6oWy2mUA/TgtTtmuiwFI/AAAAAAAACgI/6NewMWhBTvc/s1600/Boise%25252BState%25252B2011%25252B01.jpg

They also asked the fans to orange out the AFA game (and the players wrose something even harder to see than their triple blue - blue/gray/blue, so I'm not sure it really means anything other than what they want the fans to wear.

http://www.broncosports.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=9900&ATCLID=205184929&KEY=&DB_OEM_ID=9900&DB_LANG=C&IN_SUBSCRIBER_CONTENT=

I expect the players to wear as much blue ass possible.

Good point. I hadn't seen they had done that for Air Force. In my opinion it's just as hard to see those bastards in the Gray jerseys than the blue.

Did not like anything about Boise's look last night. Worried to see what they wear next week when I will be in Boise for the game.

Did you like the PC helmet better than the version last night?

Hated both of them. Their regular helmet is fine. They don't look good with a white helmet to me. And that pearlescent (sp?) paint job doesn't match the white fabric of their uniforms. Don't ever like logos that are only on one side of the helmet. And their PC helmet logo is too big anyways.

Did not like anything about Boise's look last night. Worried to see what they wear next week when I will be in Boise for the game.

Did you like the PC helmet better than the version last night?

Hated both of them. Their regular helmet is fine. They don't look good with a white helmet to me. And that pearlescent (sp?) paint job doesn't match the white fabric of their uniforms. Don't ever like logos that are only on one side of the helmet. And their PC helmet logo is too big anyways.

Well we finally agree on something. I hate one-side logo helmets or not logo helmets. However, I like last night White helmet a lot better than their PC helmet.

spacer.png

Okay, I may be in the minority here, but I actually love that white Boise helmet. The stormtrooper-look lover in me kinda wishes they went with white pants as well, but this all in all didn't look too bad. The one problem I had with it is that the full logo on the helmet doesn't quite mesh with the faded, asymmetrical logo on the sleeve.

And regarding Oregon-Washington, hands down the worst uniform matchup of the week. Washington needs to hold a student-body bonfire and burn all traces of the black. All of it. And Oregon.....*sigh*...WEAR GREEN AND GOLD. Please. Enough of this AFL Raiders look. I hate it every time they trot it out.

What pissed me off about the Oregon game is that Oregon finally, FINALLY, wore the helmet I've been waiting for them to wear for the past 2 years. And they paired it with silver pants instead of green! Dammit Oregon why?! Why must you torture me so?! As for washington, yeah they looked like :censored:.

I thought Boise looked amazing. That white helmet looked a lot better than the white PC helmet, and they had a great uni pair with UNLV. Best looking matchup of the day if you ask me.

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

Boise looked amazing with the white helmet, so much better than their PC helmets. Just wished they went full stormtrooper, but I'm assuming UNLV was in silver pants (right?) and that would clash a little too much in my taste.

MK8_Iggy.pngMK8_Lemmy.pngMK8_Ludwig.pngMK8_Morton.png

To me, orange and black sucks anyway for school colors. Adding gray, especially a dingy gray like Oklahoma State has, just makes it look like a mess.

I will give OSU credit, though, for the stripes. Those stripes look sharp. But the overall color combination ... yuck.

Did Rutgers go all black again this weekend like they did for almost all of October? I haven't seen any pics from their game against USF but considering it was night, and considering the direction they're going, I wouldn't doubt it if they did

They went all red.

Notre Dames helmets for this weekend against maryland pulling the picture from their facebook page

384386_10150378030034705_112669694704_8408055_232379342_n.jpg

liked the thought behind their new gold helmets. Not a fan of these. Guess kelly knows he needs help in recruiting since ND doesn't ring the same way it used to in recruits' ears.

First thing it made me think of was these stickers:

pmnxmosgld.jpg

mbumpmosgld.jpg

Archived