College Football Uniforms 2011 SEASON

Brave-Bird 08

The volt thing is overplayed though. When can Nike get back to making Ducks uniforms in University of Oregon colours?

As long as Nike controls Oregon, I don't think we'll ever see it. I kid, of course, but I think this is the continuation of a definite negative trend.

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

XRZVQNRRLRLFVLI.20110722145742.png

I would hate to be in that section behind the end zone (the one beside Sec. 11)! You'd either have a neck ache or be sitting crooked the whole game.

I think they added that before the Oregon game because they promised Oregon a certain number of tickets and wouldn't have been able to deliver otherwise.

My tickets for the game are in section 10, but most TCU fans I know got put in 110 or 111.

Why didn't they just add a few more rows onto the South and North endzone sections then?? And why do they need this map thing to tell everyone to wear Orange? Just say "Everyone wear Orange! Orange Out! Orange Crush!"

That all being said, I really enjoy the new Boise pro combat uni's. Vastly superior to last year's in my opinion. Oregon's are nothing special, it looks like its just some nondescript uniform you'd see in a commercial plugging new neon and black shoes. Or like it belongs in a 'Wonderful Pistachios' commercial.

90758391980.gif

Seeing those, here's what comes to mind...how much I hate the flat black, how much I hate numbers on the side, heck I'm surprised they didn't go gray mask to totally ruin the look.

Update: Why I think I really hate matte helmets is that the glossy ones pop more and helmet decals appear glossy vs. black. This looks like it's from WWII

KISSwall09.jpg

XRZVQNRRLRLFVLI.20110722145742.png

I would hate to be in that section behind the end zone (the one beside Sec. 11)! You'd either have a neck ache or be sitting crooked the whole game.

I think they added that before the Oregon game because they promised Oregon a certain number of tickets and wouldn't have been able to deliver otherwise.

My tickets for the game are in section 10, but most TCU fans I know got put in 110 or 111.

Why didn't they just add a few more rows onto the South and North endzone sections then?? And why do they need this map thing to tell everyone to wear Orange? Just say "Everyone wear Orange! Orange Out! Orange Crush!"

That all being said, I really enjoy the new Boise pro combat uni's. Vastly superior to last year's in my opinion. Oregon's are nothing special, it looks like its just some nondescript uniform you'd see in a commercial plugging new neon and black shoes. Or like it belongs in a 'Wonderful Pistachios' commercial.

I'm not saying it makes sense, I'm just saying that was the expanation I was given about those terrible seats.

And re: the map, they do several different color schemes each year. This just makes it easier for fans to know what to wear for each game.

Is it just me or is that helmet stripe on the So. Miss logo segmented?

It just looks weird to have all those elements together. I have nothing against matte helmets in general, but that one just looks... wrong.

It is segmented. It's three tapered stripes combined to look like one stripe.

In that case I can't see anything I like about the helmet. I'm all for matte helmets, segmented stripes, and one-side-numbers, but all three on the same helmet just doesn't mesh at all.

At least the face mask is all one color...

Archived