College Football Uniforms 2011 SEASON

Brave-Bird 08

Removing it gives them one less incentive to commit the penalty. It won't stop them as it's not the only way to draw that penalty but it's still one less reason.

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I suppose pulling a sharpie out of your sock and signing the ball is reason to remove high stockings from uniforms too? Oh, and dancing with the mascot after a touchdown can be considered grounds for a 15-yard UC penalty. Bye-bye Herbie Husker, Shasta and Hairy Dawg, see you after the game is already over.

"Glove flashing" is only a penalty in certain situations. Most of the time it's a harmless display of school pride.

I know everybody already saw the new UA Maryland uniforms

Red_White_1314745602.jpg

But this combination looks very good, everybody was focused on the black set, but this one is insane

I counted 15 UA logos in that picture. This is getting ridiculous.

I know everybody already saw the new UA Maryland uniforms

Red_White_1314745602.jpg

But this combination looks very good, everybody was focused on the black set, but this one is insane

I counted 15 UA logos in that picture. This is getting ridiculous.

I only got 14... dang it

"Classic" does not mean it gets a free pass for being bad design.

6624288275_95c33d4680_z.jpg

Three on the helmet, one on the jersey, two on the sleeves, two on the gloves, one on the pants, two on the socks and four on the shoes.

Hey does anybody know who makes Maryland's uniforms? I'm a little unclear as to who the manufacturer might be.

At this point, it looks like UA is the winner for brazen spastic logo application, but I wonder if any of the schools might begin to pull back a little in the future as to just how many UA/Nike logos can appear on the uniform.

I doubt it as long as the school gets its back scratched sufficiently by UA/Nike.

Remove the gradient numbers and that uniform rocks. Either way, I warmed up to them. UA does a good job of making something that's unique to a school, which is more than Nike can say.

That's a joke, right? All UA does is copy Nike and it's alot easier to make something unique to schools when you sponsor a tenth as many. Nike has given Oregon duck wings, TCU frog skin, many schools school-specific basketball deisgns etc... Nike came up with the idea of logos on glove palms, prints on helmets, prints on numbers, etc... All UA has done is copy those things (and make them worse at the same time).

Hey does anybody know who makes Maryland's uniforms? I'm a little unclear as to who the manufacturer might be.

At this point, it looks like UA is the winner for brazen spastic logo application, but I wonder if any of the schools might begin to pull back a little in the future as to just how many UA/Nike logos can appear on the uniform.

I doubt it as long as the school gets its back scratched sufficiently by UA/Nike.

In the case of Maryland, their Athletic Department is broke in part because of the huge buyout they have to pay Fridge.

As I said, the problem will never cease to exist, but Nike and Adidas are only exacerbating the problem.

There really is no problem, it's something the players are in complete control of

What are you talking about? Everything Kevin disagrees with is a problem and needs to be eradicated!!!

With the Colorado helmets colored a different gold, the finally match the pants.

6059300838_6a07113377_o.png

"Mr. President, call in the National Guard! Send as many men as you can spare! Because we are killing the Patriots! They need emergency help!" - Shannon Sharpe

Archived