College Football Uniforms 2011 SEASON

Brave-Bird 08

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

More thoughts about Ohio's new Unis:

-The shade of green is Hawaii's exactly. It's different from the regular jerseys.

-The pants are black with a curved Hawaii green stripe starting 1/4 down the pants.

-A black or green helmet is needed with this. The white helmet they use now looks like :censored:

They used an intro video for the jerseys, Which was pretty corny.

The problem is that the fans love these. For some reason, a lot of people in the school don't like the green color (see the DII hockey jerseys....cream and black....), and I can't understand it

Manchester-City-icon.png

Normally Ohio University dresses like this

TaylorPrice.jpg

Understated and classsy. Tonight they'll officially move over to the dark side, literally.

http://www.hustlebelt.com/2011/9/17/2431728/the-ohio-bobcats-will-be-wearing-some-stylish-new-jerseys-tonight

Dislike dislike dislike

Russell got rid of the only good jersey they made. Congratulations

Well I'm assuming (and praying to god) that these monstrosities are just a one game thing. Though they are pounding Marshall in them right now so we might be seeing them again thanks to that superstitious BS.

PvO6ZWJ.png

Ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Yeah, I've made my decision. Even taking out the actual game being played now that I've looked at them long enough, I never want to see this jersey combo again. It just doesn't work. Does not work. A team named the Sun DEVILS should not be all-white.

300049_10150293587081854_22208101853_8358176_117806413_n.jpg

317234_10150293587186854_22208101853_8358177_912643193_n.jpg

5963ddf2a9031_dkO1LMUcopy.jpg.0fe00e17f953af170a32cde8b7be6bc7.jpg

| ANA | LAA | LAR | LAL | ASU | CSULBUSMNT | USWNTLAFC | OCSCMAN UTD |

Oregon put out their best look in a long time. I was expecting the Carbon, Black, Black, but I guess not.

Ohio's new jerseys are pure, and utter monstrosities. I hope the truck that brings them in gets run off a cliff (with the driver leaping out beforehand of course), so they can't wear them again.

ASU's helmet and pants look great, but not with the white Jersey. Those would look perfect with a maroon jersey. They needed the maroon helmet today.

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

Ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Yeah, I've made my decision. Even taking out the actual game being played now that I've looked at them long enough, I never want to see this jersey combo again. It just doesn't work. Does not work. A team named the Sun DEVILS should not be all-white.

300049_10150293587081854_22208101853_8358176_117806413_n.jpg

317234_10150293587186854_22208101853_8358177_912643193_n.jpg

Maroon helmet + pants and that's a winner. The stormtrooper look doesn't work for a team like ASU.

More thoughts about Ohio's new Unis:

-The shade of green is Hawaii's exactly. It's different from the regular jerseys.

-The pants are black with a curved Hawaii green stripe starting 1/4 down the pants.

-A black or green helmet is needed with this. The white helmet they use now looks like :censored:

They used an intro video for the jerseys, Which was pretty corny.

The problem is that the fans love these. For some reason, a lot of people in the school don't like the green color (see the DII hockey jerseys....cream and black....), and I can't understand it

i guess everybody is just trying to out Nike, Nike this year

GRAPHIC ARTIST

BEHANCE  /  MEDIUM  /  DRIBBBLE

TaylorPrice.jpg

So simple yet so good. Ohio has looked great for decades. It's like a magic act wherein they turn a rabbit into a brick of gold.

The Texas vs UCLA look was marred by the Bruins' lousy shoulder hoops. Durn, the Uclans INVENTED the shoulder hoop. For gosh sakes, do it right!

FsQiF2W.png

I generally like all white, but it doesn't work for ASU.

And today was far from Oregon's best look in a while

I agree, but we really need to wear the green helmet against UA. Maybe it's just me, but we seem to play our best when we wear our black or green helmets. And considering how our defense played in the 1st quarter today, we'll need that.

Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

Oregon put out their best look in a long time.

today was far from Oregon's best look in a while

I agree

???

You completely ignored the rest of my post.

Not that I didn't like the white unis before, it's official now.

Burn the damn things.

LOL ASU is still ASU.

I was just making a comment that, while I did like todays uniforms, I would prefer if they wore their green helmets for the majority of their remaining games. Unless maybe the carbon helmets are now the official helmets? God i hope not.

Archived