College Football Uniforms 2011 SEASON

Brave-Bird 08

Oh boy. UCLA vs. Texas is a great looking game. The two teams' color schemes go really well against each other, for some reason.

Jazzretirednumbers.jpg

The opinions I express are mine, and mine only. If I am to express them, it is not to say you or anyone else is wrong, and certainly not to say that I am right.

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Does this forum have moderators anymore? Or is it just some place where people maintain stupid, meaningless arguments with each other instead of talking about uniforms?

Hi, I'm right here. I'm sorry we can't cater to every topic at every second. Maybe if I was paid. Maybe.

I miss Wilson!

I like Maryland's all black.

If you hadn't noticed, Chawls loves his wrestling, whether it be real life or sim. :D

Oh boy. UCLA vs. Texas is a great looking game. The two teams' color schemes go really well against each other, for some reason.

I don't know about the color schemes, but I concede that they are two classic / classy looks in college football.

If only Adidas could figure out how to fix those shoulder stripes...

Visit my store on REDBUBBLE

I don't know about the color schemes, but I concede that they are two classic / classy looks in college football.

If only Adidas could figure out how to fix those shoulder stripes...

I think the orange pants on Tennessee look horrible.

spacer.png

From UW-Nebraska game: I really really really like Washington's purple pants. Nebraska's sleeve stripes arfe too big IMO, shrinking them some would be a big improvement. And I love UW's pants

TTU-UNM: I don't dislike Tech's new unis as much as I did when the picture was first posted here, actually I don't dislike thme at all. New Mexico is in desperate need of new unis, that Missouri template needs to be retired by all teams, including Mizzou

Tenn-Florida: I really like Tennesse's orange pants, and the T logo on the collar looks great. I love Florida's consistant striping, but I think they could use a redesign, starting with a white helmet (keep the orange as an alternate)

Pitt-Iowa: Pitt's all white would look great with a blue helmet, but it doesn't work with the gold lids. I cannot state enough how much I hate Iowa's Steeler unis

Nevada-SJSU: Love Nevada's new unis, huge improvement (they actually look better than WVU). San Jose on the other hand, those yellow pit stains are terrible. If they replace those with yellow cuffs and collars they'd look really good

EDIT: no no no no no!!! SJSU has the fading stripes like Fresno. God those look terrible

God :censored:ing dammit why does Russell think those microscopic sleve patterns care so cool? All of them look terrible

I think Louisiana-Lafayette's looks great personally. Aside from that, however, I agree with you.

Jazzretirednumbers.jpg

The opinions I express are mine, and mine only. If I am to express them, it is not to say you or anyone else is wrong, and certainly not to say that I am right.

Normally Ohio University dresses like this

TaylorPrice.jpg

Understated and classsy. Tonight they'll officially move over to the dark side, literally.

http://www.hustlebelt.com/2011/9/17/2431728/the-ohio-bobcats-will-be-wearing-some-stylish-new-jerseys-tonight

Dislike dislike dislike

While I do not like the black jersey, I do love those designs on the sleeves.

spacer.png

LOL at Russell trying to get in on the ProCombat-ripoff trend. Too bad they're too cheap to do something different from their usual stock templates.

Also, Tennessee's road uniforms really do look horrendous. I know the black trim dates back to the Condredge Holloway days, but it clashes with the utter lack of black on both the helmet and the pants. The Vols got it right with the Sports Belle jerseys with double-outlined numbers and no black.

1-t533706-500.jpg

xLmjWVv.png

POTD: 2/4/12 3/4/12

Normally Ohio University dresses like this

TaylorPrice.jpg

Understated and classsy. Tonight they'll officially move over to the dark side, literally.

http://www.hustlebelt.com/2011/9/17/2431728/the-ohio-bobcats-will-be-wearing-some-stylish-new-jerseys-tonight

Dislike dislike dislike

Russell got rid of the only good jersey they made. Congratulations

Woah! You think I'm Cody? My name is Carl Scott Simone and we just happen to share a birthday. BIG DEAL.

I honestly have no opinion on these ASU unis. They don't strike me in any which way.

The only thing that looks really weird is with the pitchfork/numbers being maroon with the gold outline, it clashes with the shoulder stripe/ASU being the flat maroon with no outline.

5963ddf2a9031_dkO1LMUcopy.jpg.0fe00e17f953af170a32cde8b7be6bc7.jpg

| ANA | LAA | LAR | LAL | ASU | CSULBUSMNT | USWNTLAFC | OCSCMAN UTD |

Archived